Replies

• myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of full fat milk (measured) is added to my coffee / tea
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I tried getting off the creamers, too. I tried half and half, cashew milk, straight with stevia. I couldn't take it.

Now I drink the sugar free/fat free creamer with stevia, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Though this time around I fill the cup with more coffee rather than creamer. I only drink International delight because even though Coffee Mate has more intriguing flavors, they just have some sort of weird taste to them.
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Only milk and coffee powder. Nothing else.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Carnation Fat Free Hazlenut Creamer. 1/4 cup in a 20 ounce cup of coffee. It is worth the calories to me.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Sugar and organic grass milk!

Grass milk, mmmmm sounds delicious :tongue: I assume you meant grass FED milk? :) xx

lmao. That would be one soothing coffee!

Haha it'd put me straight to sleep :open_mouth::cookie:

• danielamperezg
    Options
    I drink mine black with one splenda but try adding cinnamon or almond milk, it's good too!
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Two sweeteners and skimmed milk.
  • drajbirbal
    drajbirbal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I heat up fat free half-and-half in the microwave for 10 secs, then add coffee.

Sometimes I use sweetened condensed milk instead of half-and-half for variety (and some sweetness).
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Happiness
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Half and half.

I like to kick it old school in the morning. Plus, nothing tastes as good to me. Full on cream doesn't blend as well, milk is too watery. I don't want to even hear about putting something sweet in a drink, yuck.

So, Half and Half it is!
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    Half and half. I happen to actually like the taste of coffee, and I feel it's ruined with any kind of sugar or sweeteners. However, during the holidays, I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on the grounds before brewing for a little festive flavor.

You. I can drink coffee with you. ;)
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Black only if it is "real" coffee.

If the coffee is garbage, and I am drinking it just for caffeine I might put a little creamer in it to cover up the taste of the bad coffee.

One thing you can do is put a little cinnamon into the filter basket itself with the coffee. It doesn't sweeten it but cinnamon can sometimes fool your brain into thinking it is sweet. Makes a nice flavor in there anyway.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Whole milk or half and half only.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking coffee, but one of my friends was having the same problem you are. She says she is now using milk plus pure maple syrup plus cinnamon, I think. There might have been something else. I'll check.
  • etaylor704
    etaylor704 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've get sugar free vanilla from Starbucks then I started making it at home using sugar free italian sweetcream. My nutritionist got me putting a scoop of protein in it now because I like to hit the gym in the mornin...it's a little bit chalky but it taste good
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    It was vanilla. Milk plus real maple syrup plus vanilla plus cinnamon.
  • ajerzeygirl72
    ajerzeygirl72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sugar and 2% milk
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I only put coffee in my coffee.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I put in BodyTech Whey Tech Pro 24 Chocolate Mint protein powder and 1 packet splenda. Damn that's good.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Half & half, I don't measure I just go by color. So if it's a lighter roast I'll put less, darker roast more. A tiny bit of sugar, sometimes. And occasionally I add a serving of protein powder. It's a pain in the *kitten* to mix it up. But it tastes good.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    3/4ths skimmed milk, 1/4th water, one tablespoon of unsweetened pure cocoa powder. It's more of a mocha than coffee... I call it hot chocolate with coffee flavoring! ;)