Options
2»

Replies

• melissacurry04
    melissacurry04 Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    Another fellow amazon here trying to crack one-derland too. Excellent job, Melissa. Good luck with the dress alterations. Couldn't tell by your post if you are the bride or an attendant, if the bride congrats! If the attendant, I hope you love the dress! :)

Thank you so much! I didn't realize just how many of us Amazon ladies were out there till a few weeks ago. It is nice to know I'm not the only one dealing with our particular set of struggles. I am going to be a bridesmaid. The dresses are nice. It is a vintage glamorous theme and I believe it will be gorgeous! I tried the dress on for the first time since I started and it is loose yay! Finding a seamstress today to make an appointment!
  • melissacurry04
    Options
    sebedina wrote: »
    Wow, that is so inspiring. It gives us hope. It must be a wonderful feeling to see the scale go down the other direction. That is interesting that you eat before you get super-hungry. That is what I have been considering too. Glad to know it is working.

I don't know about you, but when I get hungry I get cranky and impatient! I am a lot less likely to make something healthy or really think out what I am about to eat. I want something fast that tastes delicious that makes me feel better. So I try to be proactive and stick with a reasonable schedule. The only hard part is when my husband comes in at 10 PM and throws a frozen pizza in the oven and I have to sit there and smell it like... not today Satan not today...
  • DanThomasBurton
    DanThomasBurton Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I started in January when I hit 202lbs, now I'm 177 and have discovered that I really enjoy running.
    15 to go for me to be in the best shape of my life, I know I can do it.
  • melissacurry04
    Options
    Wishbone6 wrote: »
    Keep it up! Have some clothes you really want to fit into and push yourself to get to that goal!! I have faith in ya

I have a whole closet full! Lol they are clothes that I bought when I initially lost a good bit of weight and they are all too tight. They are definitely part of my motivation. We are also going on a beach trip this summer and I want to be comfortable on the beach!
  • melissacurry04
    edited April 2015
    Options
    TonIttou wrote: »
    I started in January when I hit 202lbs, now I'm 177 and have discovered that I really enjoy running.
    15 to go for me to be in the best shape of my life, I know I can do it.

That is fantastic! Congratulations! Definitely some motivation right there! You got this!