Running out of time-what do you think

Ok, so i have exactly 2 months and 21 days to loos about 35-40 lbs...what do you think, is it possible? Pleaseee, say it is..... I have much more to loose, i am around 245 lbs, but i needdd to lose those 35 lbs in that time. Maybe, if i really, really try.....?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    May I ask why you have this deadline?

• echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    3 to 4 pounds per week is not realistic. Why the time constraint?
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    If you lose 2 pounds per week, you can lose 22 pounds by then. You'd have to be very dedicated and work hard. But you could get very close to your goal!! And who knows, you could lose more than 2 per week depending on your start weight. Just make sure you don't try to do a diet that is unhealthy/unsustainable.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    May I ask why you have this deadline?

This
  • tratincica5000
    tratincica5000 Posts: 16 Member
    Oh...please, dont..
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    No it's not. Not without making yourself ill. Set yourself a more realistic goal
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Oh...please, dont..

:huh:
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Not.
    Gonna.
    Happen.

I'd shoot for 15 pounds in that time frame.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    So I started at your weight and I've lost almost 20lbs in almost 50 days. You are talking another 15 in 10 days at least?

I don't think that is going to happen. My weight is dropping fast but not that fast.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    You could just stop eating until you drop the 35 lbs. Don't forget to drink water, though, because you could die without it. Be aware that when you start eating again you'll gain it all back.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited April 2015
    You could just stop eating until you drop the 35 lbs. Don't forget to drink water, though, because you could die without it. Be aware that when you start eating again you'll gain it all back.

The hell?

No, OP, please don't do this - it's extremely dangerous. I'm sincerely hoping this was sarcasm from the previous poster.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    don't recognize sarcasm?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member

Well yes, corpses do weigh less...
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Is this for a reunion? If so its ALOT of work for a weekend of impressions ( including meals and drinks)....lose some weight and be healthy about it....go there strong, hydrated, and ready to dance!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    its never too late to start eating healthy and exercising regularly. start today and in 2-3 months celebrate your progress, whatever the number!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    in two months you can probably lose 10-15 pounds, just in time for the wedding/graduation/reunion/vacation
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

With the things some people say seriously on here sometimes?
  • 0somuchbetter0
    don't recognize sarcasm?

With the things some people say seriously on here sometimes?

*shrug* I guess I'm tired of all the people who are in a huge rush to lose weight. It takes time, hard work, dedication, etc....and most of all time.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited April 2015
    B)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    That's not a healthy or realistic rate of weight loss.

Even if you could lose that much in that time period, it likely wouldn't be sustainable. You probably wouldn't look very good afterwards either.