Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    why dont people flirt more, what is wrong with them? how could they go through thier hum drum days without connecting to people on some kind of level?
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have to get my eyes dilated for the first time tomorrow and I'm scared my reflex may be to punch the doctor when he does the drops :|
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

peanutbutteregg002.jpg

YUMMMMMM
    GIMME
  • ear1011
    ear1011 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just found out a very dear friend has lied to me about so many damn things that I am so pissed! I hate that girl!! I am a girls girl to and was always giving her the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't like me and I think was being my friend for so long for her benefit and then saw that it no longer did so just didn't care. I am trying to turn my anger into fuel for being healthier. I will use this anger to fuel my 5 mile run today!!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker that I work with daily that complains about literally everything and it drives me insane!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    I have to get my eyes dilated for the first time tomorrow and I'm scared my reflex may be to punch the doctor when he does the drops :|

lol I thought the same! I had it done twice... just drops and they don't use that metal thing thank goodness!! it's kinda cool until a police officer takes you to one side because they think you're high as a kite :flushed::joy: luckily he believed me lol.
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I smell nachos.

Should get that checked out
    Nope I'm good, but I do think someone made nachos in the break room...and didn't share
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What is important in this moment is what you are choosing to think, believe and say right now . These thoughts and words will create your future. Your thoughts from the experiences of tomorrow, next week, next month , and next year.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    ear1011 wrote: »
    I just found out a very dear friend has lied to me about so many damn things that I am so pissed! I hate that girl!! I am a girls girl to and was always giving her the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't like me and I think was being my friend for so long for her benefit and then saw that it no longer did so just didn't care. I am trying to turn my anger into fuel for being healthier. I will use this anger to fuel my 5 mile run today!!

Will that work? I'll try the same as I'm pissed off at my "friend" too. Anger towards exercise. Hhmmmm....
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I love lamp
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like beer.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love lamp what does that mean? I love couch lol.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I love carpet.....
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love being goofy.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    The next person to ask me to take them toilet roll......
    I will be making one of these!! :joy:

q774kozrbcof.gif
  • hellensevenfold
    hellensevenfold Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The people won't stop bringing sweets in my house ,when I m dieting.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I'm so sleepy... I've slept a lot already... I want to keep sleeping tho. :sleeping: