Eggs?!?!? Does it really matter?

Options
2»

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Incy_Wincy wrote: »
    @Merkavar do they always come out sort of hard, or can you cook them 'runny' by shaking them like that?! Coz the only point of a boiled egg is for dipping soldiers in, right? So clever!

Pfff
    Hard boiled all the way.

I guess it should still work soft boiled. Can't see why not
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I was told to put the egg in a stocking and swing it around really quickly before boiling for the mixed yolk & white thing.... yeah, well not if you have a low ceiling it would appear, but on the positive i burnt some cals cleaning it up :s
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    pinkiezoom wrote: »
    I was told to put the egg in a stocking and swing it around really quickly before boiling for the mixed yolk & white thing.... yeah, well not if you have a low ceiling it would appear, but on the positive i burnt some cals cleaning it up :s
    :D

• Merkavar
    Options
    pinkiezoom wrote: »

hilarious.

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Well, eat eggs all you want, but don't expect to become a cage fighter with that attitude.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Well, eat eggs all you want, but don't expect to become a cage fighter with that attitude.

I LOLed.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Egg's rock, eat the whole thing!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Egg whites are sadness
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Eat the whole egg! Do not fear the yolk! It's a totaly waste to just eat the whites, first off ewe, runny and tasteless. And actually the whites have some antinutrients that some people are very sensitive to...in fact if you have to eliminate part of the egg get rid of the whites LOL.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    It matters to me because I am allergic to the yolk. If you aren't allergic, eat the whole thing. It's better for you. (Oddly, my punk kid sister is allergic to.the whites.)
  • cleaver1
    cleaver1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Eat the tasty, delicious whole eggs :)

Haha agreed! Eat the whole Thing
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If I want more than one egg, I'll have one whole and the whites of 2-3 more. I usually like saving my fats for hummus, nuts , red meat etc.
  • Merkavar
    Options
    It matters to me because I am allergic to the yolk. If you aren't allergic, eat the whole thing. It's better for you. (Oddly, my punk kid sister is allergic to.the whites.)

thats odd. so did you split eggs and you have your part and she has the other.