Options

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    "When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb in to your 26-inch-waist trousers and zip them closed. Then you reach that age- 24, 25- your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag, and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat *kitten*." - Carter USM
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Dammit! All these years I thought it was what I was eating. Come to find out it was all the sex that made me fat. Grrrrrr.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    55223685.jpg
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is bigger afterward because you're no longer sucking it in/flexing.

This has to be a troll.
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Your stomach is bigger afterward because you're no longer sucking it in/flexing.

This has to be a troll.

No I think there's actually a valid point here. We need to investigate this.

People in steady sexual relation ships might actually tend to get larger over time as there's no longer a need to attract a mate.

Of course what most people do when they breakup and lose sexual access is try to lose weight to be more appealing.

Maybe sex does make us fat.

Yes this is a total troll thread so let's have some fun with it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Ok if it didn't happened with you ppl then try drinking or eating after sex and see the results ..

I do...no issues here.

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You know what this thread needs?

BREAKYOUOFF.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Bugdude54 wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

This has to be a troll.
    People in steady sexual relation ships might actually tend to get larger over time as there's no longer a need to attract a mate.

relation-ship-hahaha-amp-quot-sob-amp-quot-amp-quot-sob-amp-quot-not-funny_c_2892033.jpg
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Wha?? Only time sex results in weight gain or a big belly is when one wasn't using protection!

Yep, me, too! Happened to me three times in my life. You'd think I'd learn ;)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    This thread is a joke.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    stupid
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Does this happen when you fly solo, or only with a partner. You should do a test...
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    P1QYppj.gif
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mubhwna9Gk1qzoxbvo2_1280.png
    tumblr_mubhwna9Gk1qzoxbvo1_1280.png

Your weight gain is probably due to too much mayo. It's a terrible lube because of the calories. I'd say you may want to switch to water based, but you seem to be having weight gain due to water as well. Hmm...I guess olive oil is out too, I mean, all the calories, but all those good fats...it's a hard one.

• ShayanKhan2015
    ShayanKhan2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well to some of you it's a comic section, some of them think they are being trolled and few of you took it seriously ..
    I told you earlier that may b it's not happening with all of you but for me it's a major concern and I'm taking help now from google coz here this thread appears as a comic section but still I'm glad if it brings smile on your face earlier in the day or before going to bed ..
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Actually coconut oil is the best lube there is.

You're probably just experiencing bloat after eating/drinking, and only noticing it because you're naked. It's not as obvious after eating/drinking when you are wearing clothes...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Well to some of you it's a comic section, some of them think they are being trolled and few of you took it seriously ..
    I told you earlier that may b it's not happening with all of you but for me it's a major concern and I'm taking help now from google coz here this thread appears as a comic section but still I'm glad if it brings smile on your face earlier in the day or before going to bed ..

It would have been smart to go to Google first.

Just sayin'.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..

Maybe your belly isn't bigger. Maybe it's an optical illusion now that the erection has dissipated.