Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    lol thats why i sport the baby face.. that and i cant grow a beard anyway
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    HAHA.....Babe...you fair skinned l like me....usually only lasts about an hour or so....get a washcloth with cool water and apply ....:wink:
    oh no... its worse then that! this is from saturday! its like he took the top layer of skin off. i tried to put some foundation on today to help hide it... made it worse! my mom asked me who hit me!!! LMAO! again... that bad!

Oh Good God!!! I dont know baby girl...but I am a bit jealous....Cos your getting way more action that me :grumble:
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    Moisturize as well!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    HAHA.....Babe...you fair skinned l like me....usually only lasts about an hour or so....get a washcloth with cool water and apply ....:wink:
    oh no... its worse then that! this is from saturday! its like he took the top layer of skin off. i tried to put some foundation on today to help hide it... made it worse! my mom asked me who hit me!!! LMAO! again... that bad!

Oh Good God!!! I dont know baby girl...but I am a bit jealous....Cos your getting way more action that me :grumble:
    no not really. just a hot and heavy makeout session. u know me well enough to know by now that if ur gonna put me thru the torture of a make out session, u damn sure better finish off the job. lol. but sigh... nothing came of it!
  • TheNewLK
    Options

no not really. just a hot and heavy makeout session. u know me well enough to know by now that if ur gonna put me thru the torture of a make out session, u damn sure better finish off the job. lol. but sigh... nothing came of it!

Oh WTF??? So that explains why the rash is on your face and not your thighs then??? :wink:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

What is the female equivalent of blue balls. firedevil.gif
  • TheNewLK
    Options

**CENSORED FOR MFP** Anything that I say will have be suspended from posting for sure LOL **bites lip**
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

**CENSORED FOR MFP** Anything that I say will have be suspended from posting for sure LOL **bites lip**
    oh hell ill say it... clitorial convulsions.... LMAO!
  • TheNewLK
    Options

NOTE TO MODERATORS.....I DID NOT SAY IT THIS TIME!!! Hahahahahaha RJ ^^^^ that is he equvilant to blueballs ...... nothing a litle vibration can't take care of :wink:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

NOTE TO MODERATORS.....I DID NOT SAY IT THIS TIME!!! Hahahahahaha RJ ^^^^ that is he equvilant to blueballs ...... nothing a litle vibration can't take care of :wink:
    All aboard for the spin cycle!
  • TheNewLK
    Options

Why do you think I need a bit of privacy when Im doing laundry haha
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

oh lord not the spin cycle again. i prefer extra rinse... it makes for a longer spin cycle ;)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    this thread wont make it to tommorrow i bet lol
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    What's more sensitive? Face or the inner thigh. Just sayin'.

HAHAHA, never thought how many girls I effected like that. lmao. Back on to the subject. My dad used to do that to me when i was kid, he would do it on prupose, rub his face on mine.I hated it.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    this thread wont make it to tommorrow i bet lol

It's always fun while they last!
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Maybe Gold Bond medicated powder!!!??? just a suggestion!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I read whisker burn & I immediately had a dirty thought too....haha...:tongue::smile:
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Don't make it dry or it'll put a mark on your skin. So I advice you to use Sodocream. You'll find it near infant stuff. It's really good.
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    augh I hate that! >< I get all broken out with my uber sensitive skin, too :frown:
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    my beard protects me from whisker burn...lol

LOL! Fair enough, fair enough.

I don't know what to tell you, love. I've never had that problem because I'd always push away my boyfriend's face when it starts practically scratching my skin off, lol. Not fun nor cute.