What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mini Cadbury eggs... Because once easter is over i have to wait till next year to eat them again lol
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Turkey
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Soft brown thins and low fat soft cheese.
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    432 calorie dinner of vegetable cabbage soup, a spinach lasagna roll, cuties mandarin orange, and a piece of 19 grain garlic toast(made with an olive oil spray no butter).
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A single Dove Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate
  • cuilan_elizabeth
    Options
    Blueberry waffles with maple syrup because i was craving them and to satisfy my carb intake for the day.
  • kbunn06
    kbunn06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cut up a cookies-and-cream quest bar, baked it into cookies, and had a glass of 2% milk with it. Needed a sweet bite. Not my favorite, but it got the job done for tonight.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    A Strawberry Kellogg's Nutra-Grain bar after dinner last night.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    A slice of granary toast with almond butter and a glass of spinach, avocado, celery, lemon and ginger juice. Because it was breakfast...
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Mini Cadbury eggs... Because once easter is over i have to wait till next year to eat them again lol

lol we buy them and stock them so we're "in" Cadbury Mini Eggs until June. ;)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt (toasted vanilla coconut) with vanilla protein powder stirred in.
    and a Banana.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Half of a Cadbury caramel egg I shared with my husband. We had never had one and just wanted to try. It was good.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    3 oz. baked chicken and 3 oz. baked sweet potato. I ate it because it was my morning snack...and I pretty much eat the same thing everyday because I've found that eating this way keeps me from gaining weight and staying on track with my new weight loss plan.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with cucumber, chives, salt and olive oil. It's a delicious mediterranean dish.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    coffee. with a side of coffee.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Protein bar for morning snack
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What?
    Green smoothie...
    Banana, strawberry, broccoli, spinach, sunflower seeds, oats, cashew milk and water...

Why?
    I like them...
  • jamie_reynolds
    jamie_reynolds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    plain unsweetened kefir, frozen organic raspberries and a small banana blended into a smoothie...protein, fiber, potassium and vitamin c in one 300-calorie meal
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Half of a quest cinnamon roll bar.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Strawberries. There's a birthday cake here in the office that's calling to me, though. It needs to shut up.