Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    7 days a week.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    5 days a week, an hour a day. Doing Body Revolution and walking DVDs.
  • futuremommyt
    futuremommyt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Umm perhaps I should be embarrassed considering everyone else's work outs but I do 2-3 times a week, 30 minutes each time on the elliptical. Maybe some day I'll increase that, but it's a lot for me since it's the first time I've ever stuck to a work out routine in any sense of the phrase
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Daily, about 10 hours a day. It's walking while I watch Netflix instead of sitting on my butt watching Netflix. No structured exercise.

you walk for 10 hours a day?! wow
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Umm perhaps I should be embarrassed considering everyone else's work outs but I do 2-3 times a week, 30 minutes each time on the elliptical. Maybe some day I'll increase that, but it's a lot for me since it's the first time I've ever stuck to a work out routine in any sense of the phrase

Don't be embarrassed at all. This is a lifestyle change (for me) too. I workout as much as I plan on doing forever. It's not a contest.

I can either maintain by dieting forever, or I can add some extra activity to give myself a small cushion.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    5 days a week. but you can do this with 3 or 4 days...its all good.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    5-7 days a week I do cardio/weights after work from 6-8pm. I've recently incorporated waking up 2-3 times a week at 5:25am to go to spin class in addition to that.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Everyday! More than sex!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    5-6 days a week for 1.5 hours usually. I do T25 or a beachbody workout in the morning and 1 hour of cardio after work
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    5 days a week (although I think I do SOMETHING each day that gets the adrenalin up, endorphins in and the heart pumping (even though I may not do it long enough to break a sweat
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Monday to Friday mornings = weights
    With Monday to Friday Cardio at lunch and weekends I usually do a spin class or take a LONG run/ walk/ stairs around the River Valley =)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I do not necessarily take a day off but I do change it up almost every day. The only day I usually do not "workout" is Friday but I usually linedance that night so I get lots of steps in.

Mondays - Boot camp
    Tuesdays - pickleball or running - linedancing at night
    Wednesdays - core
    Thursdays - pickleball or running
    Fridays - "off"
    Saturdays - running and lifting
    Sundays - running and lifting

I try to keep my body guessing.
  • benwonnell
    benwonnell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4 times a week at the gym, and I play in a volleyball league on Wednesdays and football on Sundays. But I dunno if they really qualify as a workout. When I work out I try to do everything, cardio and weight training and all that, so I can have an off day to do other stuff and rest.
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My beau and I do cardio every other day and yoga or long walk (6 miles) in between.

One thing that is very consistent-- we eat small portions.
  • shaunjadon
    shaunjadon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, only one month in. BUT I have also found that if I don't exercise at least 6x a week then I end up falling off the exercise wagon. I'm still trying to re-program my brain at this point. I also find if I don't do any exercise and am just sitting around the house, I inevitably find something to munch on.
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to go everyday for at least 60 mins. Taking days off makes me eat worse and 1 day usually leads to 2 days off etc.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Every day but Sunday. And not because its Sunday...it just happens to land that way I guess.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Four runs per week, generally two short runs of around 60-90 minutes and two longer runs of 90-150 minutes
    Shortish ride at the weekend of a couple of hours
    Cycle commute every week day totalling 60-90 minutes.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Four days a week. A lot of articles recommend taking a week off from time to time to avoid over training but it seems to be too much of a shock to my system. I'm not trying to build, I'm just trying to maintain. I feel like I should be able to work out every week, if I don't push myself too hard and get my rest.
  • Leighkai76
    Leighkai76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Depends on the week but lately 6 days a week. 3 days CrossFit and 3 days of running or biking.