View Diary??

Options
People please, some of you need to block us from seeing your diary! Like I really wanna know you ate Wings N Wedges from Shell Gas Station!!?? Yuck!!

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    You do know that you only see it if you're looking, right?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

This. Don't look at it then.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, don't read their diary! I'm having lean turkey breast, fresh veg and fruit today and gonna love it, yummmers. I loves my fresh stuff and fuels my workouts. Hope that helps ya:)
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Slightly judgemental arent we?
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My diary is private, I don't want to show people how bad I've done, but why do you look at their diary if it disgust you?
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • uvi5
    Options
    I absolutely love chicken wings, but I will wait till maintenance for that, cause I can easily eat 10 of them! Oh and tater wedges as well. Just don't have the will to stop on those when I start. That's my bad, but If I could control myself on them and fit them in to my calories for the day, I would.
  • uvi5
    Options
    uvi5 wrote: »
    I absolutely love chicken wings, but I will wait till maintenance for that, cause I can easily eat 10 of them! Oh and tater wedges as well. Just don't have the will to stop on those when I start. That's my bad, but If I could control myself on them and fit them in to my calories for the day, I would.

Oh and then follow up with a pint of ben and jerry's to cool the burn in my mouth :smiley:

• jigglyjessica
    jigglyjessica Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love seeing what people can fit into their calories and if they went over then oh well it makes me remember that it's not horrible to do so. it happens.
  • uvi5
    Options
    I love seeing what people can fit into their calories and if they went over then oh well it makes me remember that it's not horrible to do so. it happens.

agreed, me as well.

• PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LOL ! I had chocolate and pork skins for dinner last night .. *shrug*
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

This. Don't look at it then.

Yep!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    sounds like you need to stop being so nosy and judgmental.....

• uvi5
    Options
    LOL ! I had chocolate and pork skins for dinner last night .. *shrug*

Yum, but I would do ruffles and chocolate :smiley: Sweet and savory! Omg, I need to stop this, my turkey won't taste so good thinking this way ha ha

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have linked the two! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10130230/why-do-people-lock-their-diaries/p1

If you don't want to know what someone ate, stay out of their diary.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    If they could fit both wings AND wedges in their calorie goal... More power to them! ;)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    You must be really bored.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    cskone38 wrote: »
    People please, some of you need to block us from seeing your diary! Like I really wanna know you ate Wings N Wedges from Shell Gas Station!!?? Yuck!!

You do realize that trucker food can be some of the best you've had right? Which is probably at a shell gas station.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    TROLL
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    If they could fit both wings AND wedges in their calorie goal... More power to them! ;)
    I gotta figure out how to fit wedges and chicken fingers in tonight and still have my pop corn at the movie, my chocolate and another yogurt to hit my protein....*grumbles*