Getting protein without fat

Options
2»

Replies

• jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options

How are your carbs? You can save more calories and get more volume of food if you replace the cheese or nuts for veggies or salad or my personal favorite, flavored rice cakes. But if your are already meeting carbs try having a small amount of jerky instead of cheese

I come pretty close if not over on carbs on a daily basis. Since I upped my calories to 1600 per day I've been trying to eat more calorie dense foods so veggies and salad have to go with something more calorie heavy... Jerky would work though. Thanks!
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    ag
    MrM27 wrote: »
    If there was 1 good thing that came out of this thread is that a few more people know how terrible Arctic Zero is.

I spoke to some wet cardboard last week and it was pretty mad because it's tired of people comparing "that Arctic Zero" crap to it.

Again, i dont think its terrible, others dont either. I respect your opinion and dont need to come back with a negavite comment...
  • betuel75
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    ag
    If there was 1 good thing that came out of this thread is that a few more people know how terrible Arctic Zero is.

I spoke to some wet cardboard last week and it was pretty mad because it's tired of people comparing "that Arctic Zero" crap to it.

Again, i dont think its terrible, others dont either. I respect your opinion and dont need to come back with a negavite comment...

It's okay, I'm not going to bash you for enjoying it. I personally think it's offensive to call it ice cream and as an ice cream connoisseur, I value my opinion very highly.

Oh wait, you're the I like to eat under 1000 calories a day guy. We're not in the same ice cream level.

I am? My diary is open, take a looksie guy.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    ag

It's okay, I'm not going to bash you for enjoying it. I personally think it's offensive to call it ice cream and as an ice cream connoisseur, I value my opinion very highly.

Oh wait, you're the I like to eat under 1000 calories a day guy. We're not in the same ice cream level.

I am? My diary is open, take a looksie guy.

Your diary is weird. 2 days of 900 calories followed by 4000 and then another 900 day? For what purpose?
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    That's... alarming. I'm a short old woman and I eat more than that.
  • betuel75
    Options
    Yeah, the 900 ones is about where i stopped keeping track. They ended up actually being in the thousands. Dont be alarmed people i know what im doing... :wink:
  • erinelizabeth882
    erinelizabeth882 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    PB2, low/no fat yogurt, low/no fat mozzarella. Chicken breast, tuna