Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!!!

Options

Replies

• Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Options
    Still a newbit. :laugh:

I would love to join in -- 176.5 :sad: THANKS!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies!!!

Did my mile in 11:05 on the treadmill. At the end I upped my speed to 7.5mph!!! Then I hopped over to the elliptical to keep my heartrate up and get a good burn until my bf was done his lifting routine.

Then cleaned up the spare room and hit play. P90x Day 1 done! And I'm really proud of how hard I pushed. I decided to start out on my knees for this round. I really want to focus on going deep with push-ups before I worry about being on my toes. Ready to kick Plyo's butt tomorrow!!

All in all, 85min of exercise...665 calories burned.

It's been a good day. Now it's time to EAT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Gotta go hard for the last week! Gonna try and up my cardio and also stay in the green for sodium at least 5/7 days!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Goals:

Up the water intake
    Eat more FRESH foods!
    More elliptical on non-running days

Cheers to the last week!
    :drinker:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! :flowerforyou:

Well I finally climbed back on the workout wagon tonight.... I started the prep program for Turbofire. I never thought I could burn that much in such a short period of time :noway: I am now stuck trying to figure out what else to eat (since I am sitting at 340 net).
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    This challenge has gone by fast! My goal for this week is to stick to my 40/30/30 breakdown ALL week long. It's really hard to eat that much protein but, dammit, it seems to make the scale happy.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'll update the chart sometime this evening. So send me your weigh-ins if you haven't and the chart image should update by morning. :flowerforyou:

Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Everyone is looking good!

Refocusing for me this week! Staying on track with my water, exercise and eating! Can't believe this round is almost over! I agree, it went by wicked fast!

Anyways, good luck everyone for the last week! We can do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    So, 1 more week!!!!!!!! I'm surprised I lost so much! Awesome job ladies.

My goals for this week:
    Get to 3 miles!!!
    Up my running/walking speed :)

Stay off the scale!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So everyone should be able to see the most recent chart now. It used to reflect it instantly here, when I uploaded a new image, but I think MFP has made it so that they temporarily save images, for faster page loading, so sometimes it takes a few hours for the image to refresh. :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Ladies. I have been super busy and then I was out of the country on vacation so I've been doing horribly but I am back at it. Hope to see the scale go down this week.
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    I had a really, really bad week last week health/personal wise, so I've fallen off the exercise wagon. I'm still trying to make my other two goals that I gave myself mid-week last week, which are "if I bite it, I write it" and "Water, water, water". I've got a sticky note on my computer monitor and everything!

So, goals for me for this week:

1. If I bite it, I write it. No exceptions. No excuses.
    2. Ease back into working out.
    3. Water, water, water

Great job ladies!!! Can't wait for the next 10 weeks!! One of these days I'll actually get somewhere on the scale!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Finally able to do cardio again this week!!! YAY!!! Was so excited to get on that treadmill..I sprinted for 40 seconds the rested for 10 seconds for 4 minutes at the beginning and end of my treadmill workout...it was tough but I did it!! Then I did the arc trainer and cooled down for 5 minutes on the bike...I felt so good yesterday afterwards...I won't be able to make it to the gym tonight, but can't wait till tomorrow to do it again!!! Let's hope this new routine will help me lose at least 2.5 pounds so I can make it to at least 149.5 :-) I will be happy with any kind of loss really. Hope everyone has a great day!!! :-)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    For those of you that are pin-up girl crazy like me....

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e172/XtremeDubLuv/Elvgren Pin-up Girls/

I uploaded over 300 Elvgren paintings that I had scanned on my computer. :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good news I peaks on the scale today and I'm already down by a 0.5lbs I hope I keep this up till weigh in next Monday.

I made a new start this weekend, so for this week I will continue to watch my carb intake, eat more veggies, get some sort of carido in 6 days a week, do not quit the Shred.....I restarted yesterday and I really want to push through till the end this time.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make week 10 the best one yet! I go to Zumba certification Friday and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I teach the zumba and pilates class tonight at my curves. I've never lead a Pilates class so I'm nervous about that too! I've been doing so many things lately that I've never thought I would do. I am definitely getting out of my comfort zone.

Goals for this week:
    Try and take it easy in preparation of 8 hours of Zumba on Friday
    Water, Water, Water
    Weight once a day, not four, five or more times a day

Have a great week ladies!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I know I didn't post a weight this week... so I'm not on the chart. But I'm going to leave my weight the same. it's up a little... but TOMs on his way :(
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Ladies. I have been super busy and then I was out of the country on vacation so I've been doing horribly but I am back at it. Hope to see the scale go down this week.
    sounds fun! jealous!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    sounds fun! jealous!!
    It was but all inclusive resorts are definiately not diet friendly. :laugh:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good job this week ladies!! I am kicking things into high gear starting TONIGHT!!! Heading to the gym to get in a full body weight routine followed by 30 mins of treadmill intervals (I AM RUNNING AGAIN!!!!! a little bit, anyway!). Gonna do the same thing on Thursday night and again on Saturday morning and I fully intend to hit the treadmill in the morning on Wednesday and Friday.

Hope you all have a GREAT week!!!