Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I'm at a stand still with my weight loss. Need motivation and support. Add me.
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away!
  • jackilynh
    jackilynh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP people. I'm looking fo some more people to share the weight loss journey with. Let's lose fat and gain muscle together!
  • katrinaalexander18
    katrinaalexander18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone feel free to add me! Especially other teenage girls that could motivate me or that I could motivate!
  • Skyem89
    Skyem89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
  • jakob8888
    jakob8888 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me fit friends!!
  • Tigs2614
    Tigs2614 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Active daily logger. Feel free to add :)
  • BrickiLee
    BrickiLee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Active logger (I promise I'll try my hardest to keep it up)
  • unforgetablle
    unforgetablle Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    add me and ask any question i'll answer it
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always open to new friends, were all here for the same common goals and I am open to all ideas and suggestions and making new friends from wherever, so feel free to add me.
  • harold_IV
    harold_IV Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP!! Back after a long time trying to get back into shape!!!!! Add me let's lose weight together!!!!
  • liltysonn
    Options

Just starting out and really needing support. Would like to clique up with others as serious as i am. Add me if you like
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • courteney_mfp
    Options
    Hi everyone Im a uni student living at home trying to lose weight, add me :)
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi add me!! I have to lose 40 kgs and would love some new friends to help me out and I promise full support in return.
  • KnewBGNG
    KnewBGNG Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my Wlj alone. I deleted all my friends on here because they were not supportive! I am going to reach my goal either way but support is even better!
  • VFLBerserker
    VFLBerserker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tennessee father of 4 looking for support, encouragement, and ideas for weight loss and maintaining weight loss. New to MFP still learning to use the app but I have lost 15 lbs. in under a month.
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 25 and based in the UK. I'm 5"8 & just under 200lbs (88kg) - looking to get down to 165lbs (74kg). I'm quite active on my account and very supportive. It's not my first time back on MFP but I am hoping it will turn from a weight-loss helper to a maintaining one. Feel free to add!! :) *
  • Quoya94
    Quoya94 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends... The more the better! :)
  • MelissaFitzCup
    MelissaFitzCup Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always happy to meet new people, and whats wrong if we lose a few pounds together? Add me.