Am I right or not?

Options
13»

Replies

• samiamorisseau
    samiamorisseau Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    Okay, so you are only eating about 1200 calories, including carbs, not 1200 plus your carbs.

Now seeing this I would say you are not eating enough fat and protein. I would suggest using the carbs on MFP as a max and the fat and protein as minimums. You should also be eating most of your exercise calories back.

How can increase my proteins?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Okay, so you are only eating about 1200 calories, including carbs, not 1200 plus your carbs.

Now seeing this I would say you are not eating enough fat and protein. I would suggest using the carbs on MFP as a max and the fat and protein as minimums. You should also be eating most of your exercise calories back.

Greek yogurt, meat, eggs, milk, cheese. Plus add healthy fats like nut and avocados.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Beans, lentils, nuts, quinoa, protein powder, greek yogurt (are you vegetarian or vegan?)
  • samiamorisseau
    samiamorisseau Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

Beans, lentils, nuts, quinoa, protein powder, greek yogurt (are you vegetarian or vegan?)

I'm a vegetarian I do eat eggs but not everyday is veggie patty are healthy?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,029 Member
    Options
    Is there a nutrition class offered in your local community courses or at your local college?

I don't want to be rude, but you sound very confused about basic nutritional information. It might help to take a class if there is one available.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

Is it ok I eat 1156 calories but get my other calories from carbs. I'm not starving myself the meals I ate are low calories. Carbs keep me full. Hope I don't feel hungry when I ate 1156 calories. Carbs contains 4 calories so I calculated my calories and carbs 4 x 200 (the amounts of carbs I ate) = 800
    1156 calories I ate 1156+800= 1956. So I'm eating 1956 cals a day I'm I right???

latest?cb=20140121172907

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

I'm a vegetarian I do eat eggs but not everyday is veggie patty are healthy?

Your questions about meat substitutes (such as veggie patties) have been answered again and again and again. Is there a language that you are more comfortable communicating in? Perhaps we have some users here who speak that language and will be able to direct you to sources that will help you meet your nutritional needs as a vegetarian.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I've tried asking her before about a language barrier too. That got me nowhere.

She started a thread towards the end of march asking about sauce for chicken.

I tried, really tried to be generous with thinking that she's a young girl with a language barrier, but seeing the chicken thread?

:trollface:
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I've tried asking her before about a language barrier too. That got me nowhere.

She started a thread towards the end of march asking about sauce for chicken.

I tried, really tried to be generous with thinking that she's a young girl with a language barrier, but seeing the chicken thread?

:trollface:

Yep, I remember those. I'm hoping if she is for real, she finds a way to get the help that she needs. But I am becoming doubtful this is real.