Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    aaww..someone needs a hug ......lol
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the social pics - much more than someone's tattooed back. Keep up the social pics - makes the site much more interesting.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png
  • Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    Troopers are still kosher... right?
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    The name fitness is even on the website. Having actual body pictures benefits a lot since we can see where you stand on your progress and how hard you've worked. Having a whole bunch of pictures of a person covered doesn't let us see anything and doesn't help at all. Those belong somewhere else.

you my friend are wound to tight...let loose a little. This site can be fun at times...fitness can be fun...eating healthy can be fun. Stop being so strict and maybe you'll have fun :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What is it with people trying to control others on here lately??? I'm getting pretty fed up with it, too!!!

Much agreed. I for one like to post cutesie cartoon pics and such. So as long as sylvester is not visiting tweety guess I am okay! lol:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png

LMTO. . . Awesome!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    ew parse, que horror
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Your photo album isn't public.... someone not happy with their progress? Or someone just sad they don't get invited to the club..
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    <
    This is my progress picture (so far) :tongue: I'm sorry it isn't a naked picture or a body shot, but anyone on my friends list knows that it is clothes that I was packing up because they are to big now. And my cat, but my yoga ball is in the background so maybe it is 'fitnessy' enough for the myFITNESSpal picture police! But I am thinking of putting up a bar pic, what if I was fatter in the pic of me and my buddies in the bar then I am now? Does that make it ok?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    The name fitness is even on the website. Having actual body pictures benefits a lot since we can see where you stand on your progress and how hard you've worked. Having a whole bunch of pictures of a person covered doesn't let us see anything and doesn't help at all. Those belong somewhere else.

I think you are on the wrong site if you are concerned people's bodies are covered up. Perhaps you should try a more adult site, but I warn you they WILL ask if you are 18 or over so be sure to lie or they won't let you see the person's nekked.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my progress picture (so far) :tongue: I'm sorry it isn't a naked picture or a body shot, but anyone on my friends list knows that it is clothes that I was packing up because they are to big now. And my cat, but my yoga ball is in the background so maybe it is 'fitnessy' enough for the myFITNESSpal picture police! But I am thinking of putting up a bar pic, what if I was fatter in the pic of me and my buddies in the bar then I am now? Does that make it ok?

Why is my cat in your photo? Lol.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Because this is the internet...and a social networking site....and there is more to getting fit besides food and taking pictures for the gun show.

I kinda just feel like saying what Im thinking....which is get over it! (In a nice tone, of course) :flowerforyou:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    <

Why is my cat in your photo? Lol.

Damn I knew the cat would take away the 'fitness points' for this pic, but I was hoping I could get away with it because the cat is not at a bar :grumble:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png

I'm stealing your pic dude...it's just TOO funny!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png

*Jumps in thread*

This photo is hilarious.

*leaves thread*
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,099 Member
    Options
    This is not facebook. Pictures of your body are more appropiate than your buddies at a club/bar.

Ugh. How about in our natural habitat? Is that acceptable for the picture police?

Did someone say picture of the police????

PoliceCarLit.gif

OH!!! My bad.....Picture Police :blushing
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    fit·ness
    1. The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
    2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.
    3. Biology The extent to which an organism is adapted to or able to produce offspring in a particular environment

Maybe those who are posting social pics are thinking of definition 3.:bigsmile:
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    But I love my monkey photos. Why do you want to take them away from me? Do you want me to be sad?

Monkey photos are ok. But not photos of you and the monkeys at the bar or club.

And heaven forbid your monkey photos depict any kind of examples of living a fun monkey life....this site is totally not about that. Monkeys may only be weight lifting, or showing off monkey muscles....:wink:

And don`t ever suggest anything about hot monkey sex.:smokin:

Oh wait....I just did. handface.gif

LMAO...you're too funny!!!:laugh:
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png

*Jumps in thread*

This photo is hilarious.

I 2nd that...this photo is really funny! :laugh:

*leaves thread*