ANY SOCCER FANS OUT THERE? DISCUSSION THREAD.

Options
13»

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    What on earth is going on in Scotland at the moment?

Neil Lennon the manager of Glasgow Celtic being sent letter bombs, being attacked on the pitch last night, and today a letter containing a bullet sent to him?

Seriously, WTF? Is that not taking sports a bit too serious? :noway:
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Manchester_United_Premier_League_Champions_20_863950.jpg
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Manchester_United_Premier_League_Champions_20_863950.jpg

get that c*** argentine out of the pic, and i like it.

can't wait to see ryan giggs hoist up the trophy again this year.
  • njrower
    njrower Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia Union
    Tottenham
    Glasgow Rangers
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What the hell is it with Arsenal at the moment. Overpaid pre-maddonas who dont deserve to wear the shirt.No effort,no determination and no decent manager.
    Arsene wenger kept quoting in the past few months We have the mental strength,we have the mental strength we have the mental strength, I Think he is just ****ing mental...lol

Arsenal till i die
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    What the hell is it with Arsenal at the moment. Overpaid pre-maddonas who dont deserve to wear the shirt.No effort,no determination and no decent manager.
    Arsene wenger kept quoting in the past few months We have the mental strength,we have the mental strength we have the mental strength, I Think he is just ****ing mental...lol

Arsenal till i die

Starting to think Rio Ferdinand was right when he said Arsenal was nothing more than a training ground.

Always near the top, but never winning. You have great players, they'll get better, and then move on.

I feel bad for arsenal fans, it's gotta be tough right now. Kudos for sticking with your club through the bad times though.
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    [img ]http://thetotalfootballer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Manchester_United_ Premier_League_Champions_20_863950.jpg[/img]

get that c*** argentine out of the pic, and i like it.

can't wait to see ryan giggs hoist up the trophy again this year.
    I couldn't find any pictures of the current squad.

I thought he was hidden enough that nobody would notice him.

Edited to just say: Ryan Giggs, 12 Premier League medals. 38 years old in November and still going. A legend.
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Oh well, congratulations to Barcelona.

Just make sure to clean the trophy before giving it back to us next year. (The Champions League Trophy WILL be returning to it's rightful home in Old Trafford next year). :smile:
  • Majikm23
    Majikm23 Posts: 4
    Options
    REAL MADRID ALL THE WAY!!!