Options
    Feel free to add away guys :)
  • mujerboricua15
    mujerboricua15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • thinkbeforeyoueat248
    Options
    Hey! New to this app and looking for motivation buddies :-) add me!
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP off and on for a while now, had some success then I stopped for a while. I've managed to keep the weight I lost off but I'm not done yet by far. Hope to stick around for a while now and stay on track.

Anyone feel free to add me, I'm a mom of two young children, and a huge nerd. I'm not a social butterfly but I try to motivate when I can. :)
  • megann4223
    megann4223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my second stent with MFP and I'd love to find some motivating, inspiring pals! :smiley:
  • kingjames801
    kingjames801 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need any support, motivation or just friends!
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Second time around on MFP for me..hopefully with support and motivation I can stick with it and lose 30lbs more. Add me!!
  • xoyogixo
    xoyogixo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ADD ME (:

I take my workouts seriously but the diet doesn't come naturally to me. It's a struggle but the more friends, the merrier! Accoutibility is key
  • muffinkissesxxx
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for friends as well! From Ottawa canada
  • TammyToes03
    TammyToes03 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and looking for friends.
  • lselisky
    lselisky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In severe need of friends!
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm looking to make friends to work with.... Ack... that sounds so cheesy! What I am saying is, I am in Vancouver, BC (or thereabouts) and know that encouragement goes a long way. I decided to get healthy to assist my teen daughter in body acceptance (i don't have to be unhealthy to accept my body) and if I get in shape while I'm at it, that's a HUGE bonus. That said, it's me and her and my partner and I am the only one both counting Cals and going to the gym (partner counts and teen works out) so keeping up on both is not as easy as I thought it would be. Add me if you'd like, or ya know.. what have you :)
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Raise your hand if you want a new friend!!! I have like 3 on here...and I am new....add me yall!
  • whattheJKD
    whattheJKD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some new friends who are active on mfp and maybe have similar goals!? 35 yo, live in the south, desk job. I exercise a lot, and have been working on the diet forever. Am on mfp daily for several months. Looking to lose a size and a half in clothes/ really more of a BMI than weight, although I think that's maybe 15 lbs? Add me if any of those things resonate!
  • katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends who is looking for support and motivation.
  • Maxximius
    Maxximius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends (in all the wrong places?) Somewhat sarcastic, however, serious about losing some weight.
  • Joco8975
    Joco8975 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm always looking to make new friends for motivation. I started out at 318 in January, my goal is 250 by January 1st, 2016. My current weight is 293.4. Add me!
  • lesliemc87
    lesliemc87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!! Support is awesome!!!