Grab the nearest book, turn to page 30, read the 2nd sentenc

Options

Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    "the minimum fill rate is 95% when the PO is short shipped."

shipping procedures handbook where i work.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    He has short, dark-blond hair that's slightly spiky at the front

I shouldve picked a better book!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    What are the values x', y', z', t' of an event with respect to K', when the magnitudes x,y,z,t, of the same event with respect to K are given?

My head just exploded.

Mine too.

BOOOOM!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    It's defined by having at least three of the following: low "good" HDL cholesterol (less than 50 for women, 40 for men); triglycerides over 150; a waist over 35 inches for women, 38 for men; and high blood sugar or blood pressure (above 130/85).
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    A helpless child was suffering the consequences of our mistakes...
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "Some of the commands in this menu are only visible and enabled if you are designing a form and that form contains the proper data objects"

LMAO
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Okay, I wasn't exactly thinking about escaping from my house so I could run off and join the vampyres when I put a spare key to my car under the flowerpot outside my window.

It's from Marked. The first book in The House of Night series by P.C. Cast.

(it's on my nook, so hard to tell where the paragraphs are exactly sometimes, lol)
  • kitchenfairy
    Options
    "The low f/stop was used to hide the concrete and grass, which were not very pretty, and to create a soft feeling... as if the pears were floating."

I just started reading Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling. so it was close. :)
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    "...is to reach faliure between 10 and 12 repetitions. The heavier end of each..."
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    No 4th paragraph but heres the 2nd sentence of pg 30

" The general feeling in the room is that they'd rather be blind or paralyzed than wear a summer dress with an elastic waistband in the middle of November"

That was a long sentence lol :laugh:
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    " Do not connect an input to the AO COM."
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    "...is to reach faliure between 10 and 12 repetitions. The heavier end of each..."

HAHA! I know what YOU'RE READING!!!!!

Mine says:
    "I don't like coincidences."
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    He new what the two were doing inside the SUV, because he'd see the routine once or twice.

Lol its not what ya might be thinking!!! :wink: (BlackDagger Brotherhood Lover Avenged)

OMG I'M SO ADDICTED TO THAT SERIESSSSSS!!!! That's when Butch and V are doing the thing, right?!?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

From my daily devotional book for May.
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    He new what the two were doing inside the SUV, because he'd see the routine once or twice.

Lol its not what ya might be thinking!!! :wink: (BlackDagger Brotherhood Lover Avenged)

OMG I'M SO ADDICTED TO THAT SERIESSSSSS!!!! That's when Butch and V are doing the thing, right?!?

I Luh-uve these books! Just finished the newest one - good stuff!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    "Our own intrepid editor at the Waco Trib, my friend John Young, doesn't want to simply make the choice to be unarmed and helpless for himself, he has again recently insisted that you and I must also comply with his soulless condition of unarmed helplessness."

( this is my husband's book - Ted, White, and Blue The Nugent Manifesto - by - you guessed it - Ted Nugent.)
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Ok so I posted the very first book I saw previously - but it was in this room - which is full of my husband's stuff. So I entered the room with MY stuff in it and grabbed the first book I saw there -

"De provenance prestigieuse, L'histoire de ce tableau en temoigne: il a fait partie des collections du prince Eugene de Savoie a Vienne, puis du roi de Sardaigne, Charles Emmanuel III, a Turin, ou il est saisi par les armees francaises en 1790, avant d'etre envoye a Dijon en 1809."

The book is - Le Musee des Beaux-Arts de Dijon. Not a novel, more like a museum guide with pictures and descriptions.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    "He spoke of Communists in Greese who were just as violent and murderous as Nazis."
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    Some of you really know how to party..!! ...just sayin'.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    "Why is it so hard to get laid?"he asked me one night in December

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: