Hi all.... New to this . Need direction
  • amylee280
    amylee280 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiii
  • amylee280
    amylee280 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiii :) this is my fifth day on MFP and looking for motivational friends....

• zzars
    zzars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi together, please add me as friend its my first day and i want to lose 10kg. I need your support :smile: !!!!
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want more motivation <3
  • rajaraptor
    rajaraptor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add away buddehs :) x
  • emmajade57
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Please feel free to add me. I'm starting my journey over.
  • nebulaa
    nebulaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes please! ^_^
  • nebulaa
    nebulaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

..running on treadmills in gyms, looking for low cal recipes and motivation. So tonight, I make a friend request..

• MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • almadecrianca
    almadecrianca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm following low carb - high protein diet. I have 14 lbs to go, i'm also building mass. Whoever wants to share my crazy records and get motivated, add me!! I love motivating people
  • TornadoKicker
    TornadoKicker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some friends to be motivational with. I've had mfp for a while but have hardly used it lately and need some friends to keep me logging on.
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more friends!!! Got about 130 lbs to lose!
  • spidersylar
    spidersylar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Trying to lose weight and get fit as was getting a bit pudgy and there's a strong history of hypertension in my family. I track the food I eat, and dog walks. Recently bought a bike and started tracking my cycling too. Looking for people to be motivational with. :)
  • MiMi_Roars
    MiMi_Roars Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me pls need all the help and motivation friends
  • PashCaline
    PashCaline Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello bonjour, please add me as friend, I would like to lose 15kgs and motivation together is good :smiley:
  • lowcarblosing
    lowcarblosing Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I post daily and publish my food diaries. I know we're all going about this in different ways, but we have a common goal. My method is low carb, so if you're interested in seeing what I eat (and others), might help kick any one of us off of a stall. :-)
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I need active, motivational and goal-orientated friends! I post my food diaries so you can all look and tell me what I've done well or what I could improve on!

Thanks

Alex.
  • SimplyDetermind87
    Options
    I want more friends : )
  • paigeybabeyyy
    paigeybabeyyy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Paige and I'm giving this a second go after a previous diet/workout regiment did not work. Since starting in late March, I've lost 5 pounds! Looking for new friends to encourage and maybe even some local friends to meet up with for runs! I'm in the Tempe, AZ area :)