Nothing. I'm perfect. Uh yeah ok......:tongue:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    LMAO @ "word vomit" Must remember that one!!! Love it
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I tend to snap at really rude/inconsiderate people...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Laziness. I'm so lazy. Procrastination falls in this.
    Sensitivity. My feelings are easily hurt.
    Judgmental. I am hard on myself and hold myself to a very high standard, but I do the same with others.

When I first saw the title of the post, I thought it was my worst habit with dieting. My reaction was coffee. I wish I could cut out coffee. But I love it. I'm not addicted to the caffeine. I just love the warm, rich taste. I'm on a low carb diet and am not allowed many sweet foods.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    *Doubting and short changing myself. :ohwell:

*:indifferent: allowing others to make me feel invisible, until they need me.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * I try to see the humor in all things, which is usually a good thing, but I don't have a filter on the good vs bad so I tend to make jokes about things that probably shouldn't be joked about.

* Procrastination
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hard to chose from the plethora.

1. Laziness. Goddamn, I'm a lazy git. Right now I've got piles of laundry to do and dishes to put away but I'd rather blow time on intarnets goodness.

2. I curse... a lot -- (what up, Dontgiveup82?). In front of my 4 year old. She's pretty cool with not repeating it but occasionally she drops a F-bomb (which, of course, makes me LMAO). I don't cuss in front of others' kids, just my own.

3. I've got a short fuse. Which reveals itself when driving (see #2.) The kiddo has now taken to calling people "morons" and yelling at them to "GO, you idiot!"

4. This may be the worst: I completely, totally blow at "small talk". It's usually the result of me not giving a flying f*** to appear like I'm nice to people that don't interest me. There's another mother at one of my kid's classes that tries to talk to me. I have zero interest in talking with her. On the rare occasions when I'm not listening to music in an attempt to avoid her and she tries to talk to me, all I can manage is a couple of half-hearted laughs and some vague smiles.

Edit: #3 really flies in the face of me being laid back. Must be the idiots and moron drivers around here that bring it out of me. Too many years driving the DC Beltway is my excuse.
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    chewing my tongue!
  • Fitmomtobe81
    Fitmomtobe81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Eating when I'm really not hungry :(
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i love ALL of these! i also curse like a sailor! really need to work on that... ah hell who the fuk am i kiddin? i cant hold my dayum tounge to save my fukkin life. LOL. ok i feel better now!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    im bored so why not... i promise, this one will remain clean. at least on my end. lol.
    anywho, whats ur worst bad habit? mine....
    TOTAL PROCRASTINATION!
    im late for everything. i do everything last minute. my friends hate when we have plans and set the time a half hour before they actually show up bc they know me by now. im late to work daily, they too have given me a 10 min grace period and have allowed me stay the extra time at the end of my ****. its terrible! and its everything i do. ok... ur turn~

you are my long lost twin...by far my worst habit!!! along with my "old" eating and working out habits ofcourse.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I curse horrible but I don't really care.

I tend to not follow things through.

I bore easily.

I procrastinate because I'm kind of lazy.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm an adamant nose-picker.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    i love ALL of these! i also curse like a sailor! really need to work on that... ah hell who the fuk am i kiddin? i cant hold my dayum tounge to save my fukkin life. LOL. ok i feel better now!

:laugh:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * I try to see the humor in all things, which is usually a good thing, but I don't have a filter on the good vs bad so I tend to make jokes about things that probably shouldn't be joked about.

* Procrastination

* I must add cursing on here.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I curse horrible but I don't really care.

I tend to not follow things through.

I bore easily.

I procrastinate because I'm kind of lazy.

I didn't know having a truck driver mouth was a bad thing?
    :glasses: :embarassed:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Getting ripped!! And by ripped I mean drinkin! and I dont mean apple juice babycakes!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Getting ripped!! And by ripped I mean drinkin! and I dont mean apple juice babycakes!!

Is that a bad habit?? If so, you can add it to mine... I'm a nose-picking-drunk
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I tend to get lazy and put things off. I seem to get annoyed pretty easily these days. I will also admit sometimes I do things but then get mad if my husband does it. I mean it makes no sense LOL

I have to take it easy with the road rage