Les Mills !

Options
erw556
erw556 Posts: 10 Member
I am in LOVE with Les Mills classes. I've been doing body combat for 2 years and just recently started doing body pump. Incredible. Friend me if you love Les Mills as well !!

Replies

• erw556
    Options
    I also take RPM, Vive, and CX works as well. But body pump and combat are my go to strength and cardio work outs.
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do body pump, body attack, body combat and grit, yep luv les mills ha xx
  • erw556
    Options
    Awesome ! I've never heard of grit, what's it like?
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love Les Mills too xx
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I once watched a Body Combat class (briefly, I'm not a pervert). I don't think I'd manage more than 5 minutes before keeling over (doing, not watching).
  • erw556
    Options
    The first few classes you take are tough, but they are so empowering. If I do two back to back classes of body pump and combat I burn over 1000 caleries ! They are a good confidence booster as well
  • Chumbles1
    Chumbles1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the new Les Mills spin classes and they're great.
    My gym have recently introduced immersive spinning which is also by less mills, it's taken spinning to the next level!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNVYeECT8GQ
  • erw556
    Options
    Nice!!
  • Allgoingtomakeit
    Options
    Bodypump is great. Used to be an instructor many moons ago. Highly recommend BP, literally to everyone. Its really good! Combat too...didnt teach that but its also great fun! Keep it going!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I used to take Bodypump but got kinda bored with it... I love combat though, but I've only been doing the DVDs at home, haven't gone to a class yet.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Whenever people make mention of that I think this:

8nqbwbetjicq.jpg
    But in reality, that looks pretty cool!
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    erw556 wrote: »
    Awesome ! I've never heard of grit, what's it like?

It's a 30min high intensity class, probs a bit like Insanity. It's killer!!
  • erw556
    Options
    Nice! I hope my gym adds that to the list soon. They literally have every single Les mills class besides Grit !
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have the Combat and Pump dvds at home. They're so much fun, and Combat is my favorite program I've done so far. I haven't been to any classes.
  • erw556
    Options
    You should try a class!! Body pump is incredible too ! It's nice getting to know an instructor who can give you tips and help you with form !
  • She68915
    She68915 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    erw556 wrote: »
    I am in LOVE with Les Mills classes. I've been doing body combat for 2 years and just recently started doing body pump. Incredible. Friend me if you love Les Mills as well !!

I do body combat and body pump and I am totally in love with RPM. I used to hate stationary biking but right now I do not finish my week without at least two sessions of RPM :blush:
  • NikkiLexi
    NikkiLexi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love combat too!!!
  • marlea_0619
    marlea_0619 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE me some Pump. And I took my first Body flow yesterday and loved it! Pump has completely changed my body...I have definition and feel strong. I love and am completely addicted to that burn feeling you get when you're done!!! I've tried Combat, but I was awful!
  • erw556
    Options
    Give combat a few weeks! After a few classes I started to get better with form!! I totally agree, I LOVE pump. After two months of doing pump I have started to get stronger and notice definition as well!!! Body flow is pretty cool too, I feel incredible after I take it. I did my first body attack class on Thursday, definitely made me sweat !
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Attack is my favourite class!! :) I do body pump alot though 4 times a week I used to do combat but my gym only runs it once a week and my work schedule no longer allows for it..