Confess...

Options

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    All I can think about is the big greasy slice of pizza I will eat tonight. I can't focus..must pizza.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have no clothes on ATM. However, somehow, both hands are still on the keyboard.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I have no clothes on ATM. However, somehow, both hands are still on the keyboard.

prove it :p ...

• knsreed
    knsreed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 candy bars today and then worked out til it equaled the calories I consumed. Never gonna learn to control my cravings that way!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I confess.... I have little to no social life in reality... kinda sucks being a single parent... not something you expect to be when you have children :( but I do my very best :)
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I confess I should have walked out of my marriage 20 years ago to find someone else I could trust
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I should have walked out of my marriage 20 years ago to find someone else I could trust

no such thing......u should have just did it for yourself.

I must confess even nice people are *kitten* and I'd rather be in building by myself when I work.
    You work with the wrong people...im nice to work with :#
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate three pieces of deep dish Cheesy bread on Saturday, Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast and Combination fried rice for Dinner on Sunday in addition to three pieces of Cheescake in the past week! :confounded:
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I confess.... I have little to no social life in reality... kinda sucks being a single parent... not something you expect to be when you have children :( but I do my very best :)

*tackles @determined_ella *
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the forums in a while... I'm so bored at the moment this was my last resort
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Always love to see you here :) and sad that we're your last resort! :cry:
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Mondays sucks the biggest one ever
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    My diet has been awful (at those weakest moments).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I could have hit my goal weight a long time ago if I just didn't like food so much :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I could have hit my goal weight a long time ago if I just didn't like food so much :)

yep ....I hear ya :(

• mindovermeals
    mindovermeals Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I confess that because I only have 8 more weeks left of school I'm going to say "f" it and not worry about my grades this term (whoops). Sorry it's not MFP related!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options

Ditto. I probably could've hit my goal weight too if it wasn't for him.