what is ur worst habit??

Options

Replies

• JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    im bored so why not... i promise, this one will remain clean. at least on my end. lol.
    anywho, whats ur worst bad habit? mine....
    TOTAL PROCRASTINATION!
    im late for everything. i do everything last minute. my friends hate when we have plans and set the time a half hour before they actually show up bc they know me by now. im late to work daily, they too have given me a 10 min grace period and have allowed me stay the extra time at the end of my ****. its terrible! and its everything i do. ok... ur turn~

I have this same problem. Even if I do by chance get up earlier than expected, I tend to drag out what needs to be done "because I have extra time" and end up late anyway. And its always 5-10 min for EVERYTHING!!!
    OMG you both could be my twins! I am always late. I do the same thing- if I am running a little early it never fails I'll end up wasting my extra time somehow and be late anyways! Drives my husband nuts too because he is the early person in our household.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Refusing to wear underwear
    TMI bulldog! lmao!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I procrastinate. Sometimes I just leave things in places and have to go back and pick it up..... I lose my phone about 10 times a day. Along with the remote. One time I lost a car seat.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Babycakes lets go to Rip city! and get ripped!! after a brief workout of course!....ha!

Getting ripped!! And by ripped I mean drinkin! and I dont mean apple juice babycakes!!

Is that a bad habit?? If so, you can add it to mine... I'm a nose-picking-drunk

**** I guess I too fall into this ...I love beer ! AND i HAVE BEEN KNOW TO THROW OUT THE F-BOMB A LITTLE TOO MUCH WHEN IM PISSED OOOPSSS AND I DO BITE MY NAILS ON OCCASION AND I WILL SMOKE WHEN IM DRINKING :( AND I BRUSH MY TEETH ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AN ADDICTION OF MINE
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    stress eating
    icecream
    and I tend to start a project and then quit due to frustration, usually because I have a hard time managing time with my kids and time for myself.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    smoking
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... If I have to pick my biggest one is not giving a crap about most things.... I also have a huge dislike of most people... Although I may talk and laugh with some people....doesn't mean I like them and probably wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire... I have a huge affection for "Four Letter French".... I consider them to be just another adjective... I have a very violent temper and have given my daughter instructions on what to do if she ever gets a call to come bail me out.... I have a fondness for men... My favorite being Jack(Daniels), Jim(Beam), and Pat & Ron....(Patron).... I'm sure there's more but that's enough for now...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... If I have to pick my biggest one is not giving a crap about most things.... I also have a huge dislike of most people... Although I may talk and laugh with some people....doesn't mean I like them and probably wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire... I have a huge affection for "Four Letter French".... I consider them to be just another adjective... I have a very violent temper and have given my daughter instructions on what to do if she ever gets a call to come bail me out.... I have a fondness for men... My favorite being Jack(Daniels), Jim(Beam), and Pat & Ron....(Patron).... I'm sure there's more but that's enough for now...

Thats my girl !
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Eating when I am bored or just for the hell of it even if i am not hungry. That is a bad habit.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I cry a lot, it drives my sister crazy!
    Procrastination too.
    And I tend to have a bad day on my diet and then blow it all instead of getting back on track the next day.
  • LavendersMom
    LavendersMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is procrastination as well. Right now, I have 4 math chapters to do for my online class. I've had about a month to do it, and guess what I'm going to do???? Try to cram those chapters into these next 2 days.
  • farewellantic
    Options
    I bite my nails. I am surprised I still have fingers.
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I have sooooo many...

* There's wine, wine, and more wine (sipping a glass of white merlot :drinker: )
    *YES, I have zero tolerance for people who DO NOT do the speed limit or 5 above
    (sorry, I have road rage)
    *Very impatient, can't stand waiting on anyone, BUT will take forever to get ready..

That brings me to the next one...

*Procrastinator
    *Did I say I LOVE wine???? (OK, I'm still sipping)
    *I sucked my thumb for 32 years (YUCK)...I stopped this year on my 32nd birthday (YUCK AGAIN) :embarassed:
    *I tend to start things and not finish, then get to the middle and switch to something else (get bored easily)
    *putting too much of my personal life out there, just cause I don't care

There's more but I would be putting too much of my personal business out there :laugh:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've become a horrible procrastinator when it comes to my school work. One more class and two projects to finish and I'll have my masters, but I'd rather be here with you guys!

I can devour any free food you put in front of me. And I can eat a lot...
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Tossing out swear words... I swear like a sailor. I blame my military days. Thankfully I can keep it under control the 8 hours I am at work

Oh, and I am a neat freak. Can't even stand to see a piece of thread on the floor- drives me bonkers

And I re-arrange ALL of the furniture in my house every week. Drives my husband nuts
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I stab people.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

*I tend to start things and not finish, then get to the middle and switch to something else (get bored easily)

This defines my life.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Road rage. I have no problem flipping you off or honking at you or yelling at you as if you can hear me if you're driving like an idiot.

And I'm a compulsive cleaner. I HATE when my house or my yard is a mess and if I see something that needs to be done, I can't just sit down and do it later...I have to get it done ASAP.
  • smartmama4
    smartmama4 Posts: 30
    Options
    In life: Procrastination and just being lazy...

In eating: It's the junk food!!! I love the taste and it calls me! Chips and chocolate is my worst....
  • rdn4fit
    rdn4fit Posts: 5
    Options
    Procrastination, cursing, and not putting things back or away after I am done with them.