Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    0yzxyty2fiq5.jpg

Boston cream!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    RGv2 wrote: »

That looks similar to the maple foot I haven't had since I left idaho...minus the bacon. Bacon sounds like an incredible addition.

The maple longjohn is their best seller....add the bacon and it's off the charts. Tastes like bacon and French toast w/ maple syrup.
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    The suburb I get my doughnuts in, is full of drug dealers and old greek people going to the market. They only do Strawberry and they are Jam filled right in front of you with a dispenser that is also a dolphin.
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    What I want m0rx19tp26w2.jpg

Does this really exist...please say yes. I mean no! Please say no!!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I see that Timmy's is making a Nutella Donut
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    that is extremely unappealing. It looks like some weird skin condition with blood oozing out.

:shock:

Thread needs more Brits :wink:
    Or people attracted to food that looks like a bullet wound.

Shurrrup or I'll start on that mess you guys call bacon :bigsmile:

wud8490v6slk.gif

i6cew5jycjjp.gif

No, but seriously, if I were into doughnuts, I'd lick my lips after :lol:

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    edited April 2015
    What I want m0rx19tp26w2.jpg

I must find this! Or will I cry when I they tell me that it's US-only, and not at UK Krispy Kreme?

ETA: Good new, for me, at least! "Sounds (and looks) incredible, right? But don't get your hopes up — unless you live in the United Kingdom." Source

• fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    I eat the donut holes because technically a hole is empty with nothing there....ergo donut holes are empty, ergo donut holes have no calories......just go with me on this
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Whatever is on your lips was likely included in the calorie count so you should definitely lick it, otherwise you are just cheating yourself.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    I eat the donut holes because technically a hole is empty with nothing there....ergo donut holes are empty, ergo donut holes have no calories......just go with me on this

rjb7n7of9lju.gif
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Has anyone heard of the Krispy Kreme challenge race they do in Raleigh? I think it's a 5k or a little longer. You run for some distance then eat a dozen donuts then run to finish. I've never done it but lots of friends do. Maybe next year for me lol
  • versusveritas
    versusveritas Posts: 20 Member
    Smamfa wrote: »
    Mmmmmmm donuts......I could eat any. I'm definitely an equal opportunities donut scoffer

I second this except I prefer a plain glazed or jelly donut...and I'm not a Brit :)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    maidentl wrote: »
    I prefer plain cake donuts. I am often told that this is weird.

We can be weird together, then. Cake donuts are awesome.

I could skip the rest for the rest of my life and not care.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'll be eating this fried croissant donut with ice cream Friday night.. The countdown has started!

Cronut-a-la-Mode-550x625.jpg

Oh I want one of those in my belly right now.
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This was my last haul

crjbprwvtill.jpg

Where are the filled ones???? Not enough filled goodness!!! I need to drool over jelly and lemon and stuff like that.

I miss donuts.

A bunch were filled... cannoli donut, Boston cream donut and cheesecake donut. They have a black raspberry one too but it's actually a bit disappointing.

Honestly I haven't found a jelly donut I really LOVE in the US, except at my local Whole Foods 2 years ago but they stopped carrying them (might be a good thing tbh, I would eat the whole box). It was the French type, like these, which are one of my favorite things ever.

8086-beignets.jpg
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    I'm definitely weird because I covet the apple donut.

Apple fritter donuts? Yes please.

But ... but ...

Fritters aren't donuts!

And, yes. Apple fritters rock. Pretty much any apple desert rocks so long as there's good apple-y taste.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    (Have we killed the "sugar is the debil" crap stone-cold dead yet?)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I'll be eating this fried croissant donut with ice cream Friday night.. The countdown has started!

Cronut-a-la-Mode-550x625.jpg

Oh I want one of those in my belly right now.
    This was my last haul

crjbprwvtill.jpg

Where are the filled ones???? Not enough filled goodness!!! I need to drool over jelly and lemon and stuff like that.

I miss donuts.

A bunch were filled... cannoli donut, Boston cream donut and cheesecake donut. They have a black raspberry one too but it's actually a bit disappointing.

Honestly I haven't found a jelly donut I really LOVE in the US, except at my local Whole Foods 2 years ago but they stopped carrying them (might be a good thing tbh, I would eat the whole box). It was the French type, like these, which are one of my favorite things ever.

8086-beignets.jpg

Now that's what imma talkin' about

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    stealthq wrote: »

But ... but ...

Fritters aren't donuts!

And, yes. Apple fritters rock. Pretty much any apple desert rocks so long as there's good apple-y taste.

I've never had an apple fritter and I feel like I'm missing out, but I've never seen them on sale anywhere...
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    stealthq wrote: »

But ... but ...

Fritters aren't donuts!

I don't know what is what, but whatever apple thing I got from Krispy Kreme a few weeks ago was awesome.

And I agree...any apple/apple pie type desert is awesome.

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    (Have we killed the "sugar is the debil" crap stone-cold dead yet?)

So much sugar and carbs YOU'RE GOING TO DIE