123457»

Replies

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Seriously.... What. The. Actual. F**k?

OP has lost 50 pounds so probably has a good idea of what she can and can't get away with.

rp7y29vbkil9.jpg

h41dw7os8qcv.jpg

Cameron Fry's shoulder. Outstanding!
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @itsjordannicole I'm not a chipotle lover but I too have a dirtly little secret. I don't own a food scale. I have no plans to ever own a food scale. I feel like weighing my food would take all the joy out of it. I am losing weight. I too eat back only a portion of exercise calories. This I solemnly vow: Never will I post a topic called "Why am I not losing weight?" I always know why. lol.

Take that food weighing, portion nazis.

I love you <3:#
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    @itsjordannicole I'm not a chipotle lover but I too have a dirtly little secret. I don't own a food scale. I have no plans to ever own a food scale. I feel like weighing my food would take all the joy out of it. I am losing weight. I too eat back only a portion of exercise calories. This I solemnly vow: Never will I post a topic called "Why am I not losing weight?" I always know why. lol.

Take that food weighing, portion nazis.

I love you <3:#

aww.....thank you.

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    This thread is so funny. Do you know how many friend requests I got today? And you are all from here.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Good for you =) i ate four samples from nothing bundt cake and a bite of my hubby and i'm not logging it!

To be fair, I'm sure your hubby doesn't come with a nutritional label, so logging that bite would just be a guess anyway.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Chipotlaway.jpg

I love this. so much.