omg i forgot to check in yesterday!!!

• rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    137!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    174!! Down 1.4 lbs, that's been my biggest loss in weeks!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone! We're really doing good this week! We're still waiting for weights on the following:
    Cherubcrnp
    Chubtub
    fitterpat
    Heidi_M
    KittyCatCookie
    Natl27
    Swimmer23

And still no weight for last week or this week on:
    Andlovelikecrazy
    Carrie2186
    Chloetwin
    Mydarlinslove
    Spa9177

Uno set the cutoff for weigh-ins at midnight tonight eastern time so that's when I will post our final numbers for this week - but as of now, we've lost a total of 33.1 pounds and 0.71%!! :bigsmile:
    HP Post of the Day!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    ron weasley: how much are these ?
    fred and george weasley: 5 galleons.
    ron weasley: how much for me ?
    fred and george weasley: 5 galleons.
    ron weasley: but i'm your brother !
    fred and george weasley: 10 galleons.
    - harry potter and the half-blood prince
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am at 273.8

I met all the challenges for this week
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    And this week's challenges:
    Food challenge:
    Try to get at least 4 different colors in your meals this week. Different colored foods have different nutrients so the more colorful your plate the more different nutrients you are getting! :)

Exercise Challenge:
    Try to do at least two days worth of strength training this week (doesnt have to be extreme, just must work on muscle building rather than or in addition to cardio.) :)

I moved about 50 large rocks in the garden today. So would that count as strength training?:wink: LOL
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    So house point I walked 4 miles on sunday so thats 1 point. 8 glasses of water everyday for me cuz i drink it like crazy. 7 points. and my 3 posts on diff day.

11 points all together. im excited to see how this week goes me and the bf are gona start p90x some crazy work out video from that informational.

good luck everyone GO RAVENCLAW!
  • chloetwin
    chloetwin Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi!!! May 16th and I lost 1 pound!!! Down to 215!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    OK folks - here are the final numbers for week two:

Hufflepuff - .745%
    Ravenclaw - .70%
    Gryffindor - .66%
    Slytherin - .44%

We came in 2nd this week!! Way to go Ravenclaw!

Here are the house results for week 2:
    Coming in at #1: Cook2128 earns the title of Prefect for the week!
    #2 is Rlmiller123109
    #3 is Wishfuljulia

Great job!!

RavenclawWeek2Final.jpg

The 9 at the bottom did not count toward our numbers this week because they either didn't weigh in last week or didn't weigh in this week - and we have lost 5 members due to non-participation.

And, finally, here are the House Points that have been awarded for the last 2 weeks. If I've missed anyone, let me know.

HousePointsWeek2.jpg

And now, I must get off to bed. In true Ravenclaw fashion, I have signed up for two summer classes that started today - on top of a full time job!

Good Night Ravenclaw!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    the challenge started in my first week and i think i underestimated my challenge goal. i was going to change it from 195 to 190 if it isn't too late. also...4 colors of food on sunday and monday. strength training done tuesday!! good numbers this week. go ravenclaw!!! thanks for all your hard work azsuzi. :flowerforyou:
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    can someone post the challenges again?

I have done 3 strength training.....5 swimming.....used 3 different recipes...my meals are always multi colored...lol I get bored...what else?

Challenges are:

Week 1
    Food challenge: drink 8 glasses of water per day and add 1-2 glasses for every 30 mins of exercise you get.

Exercise challenge: do some sort of exercise for at least 30 minutes per day (can be anything-walking, running, swimming, biking, horseback riding, moderate house cleaning, weight lifting etc)." 

Week 2
    Food Challenge: Try at least three new recipes this week. 

Exercise Challenge: Try to get outside and do some kind of exercise for at least 20 minutes at least 5 days this week.

Week 3
    Food challenge: Try to get at least 4 different colors in your meals this week. Different colored foods have different nutrients so the more colorful your plate the more different nutrients you are getting! :) 

Exercise Challenge: Try to do at least two days worth of strength training this week (doesnt have to be extreme, just must work on muscle building rather than or in addition to cardio.)  

I didn't know if we could go back and count the points for the previous challenges. I didn't start to keep track of them until this week, but just in case.....I fulfilled 5 days of 30 min. of exercise during week one; 4 days of outside exercise for week 2. Total of 9 points for previous weeks.

And for the food challenge for this week....is that 4 colors during each meal? Or not? If not, then I had lots of red tomatoes in last night's dinner. Couple that with moving the rocks in the garden yesterday and that makes 2 points for this week's challenge so far.
  • fitterpat
    fitterpat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    argh!!! my bad...I forgot to send in my weigh-in...sorry about that.....I know I missed the deadline...but sadly, I'm up.

Starting Weight - 264.3lbs
    Week 1 Weight - 259.5
    Week 2 Weight - 261.5

I totally flaked on this one, and I'll make sure not to miss it for next week.

I met the fitness challenge this week - amazing how much energy and calories you can burn off just by gardening and landscaping....

As for the food challenge, I got 2 out of 3 new meals.....

But on to week 3!
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I know I can do the weight training but I think the coloured food will be a challenge for me.
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    Alright, sorry it took me so long to get to the scale!

This week's weight: 126.7 :):) AND I'm finally seeing a difference in the mirror yesssss
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my house points. I got all 5 for outside exercise, but only 1 for new recipes. So 6 total.

Great job everyone!!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    weight training today Done. just finished the fit test for p90x.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    So far this week, I've had blackberries, strawberries, fresh broccoli and carrots - that's my four colors. Weight training yesterday - so one more to go!
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been keeping up with house points. It's a bit cluttered to keep up with everything with the way the forums work. I'm glad you posted it in one spot to catch up. =)

Week 1 - 6 pts for getting in at least 30 minutes of exercise on 6 days
    2 pts for drinking 8+ glasses of water
    Week 2 - 3 pts for trying 3+ new recipes
    2 pts for getting 20+ minutes of exercise outside

I guess that's a total of 13 points. So far this week I've had watermelon(red) and romaine salad and kiwi(green), so 2 more colors to go. I've also done two 30 minutes Tone and Sculpt workouts with Turbo Fire on two separate days, so there's my strength training knocked out. =)
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been keeping track of my house points... but will from now on!
    So I've got 3 so far from posts, and then yesterday I had pineapple (yellow) and strawberries (red) and today I had salad (green). I still need one more color! But I think I might make it a personal goal for this week to hit all the colors of the rainbow! I'll have a clementine tomorrow for orange, but I need some suggestions for other blue and purple foods! Blue can always be blueberries, but are there any other "blue" foods?
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    got my 4 colors in again on tuesday. strength training twice so far this week. :bigsmile: