Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell me of your awesomeness

Sued0nim
Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
I finally managed a chin-up .. awesome!

you..

Replies

• ZiggySquish
    ZiggySquish Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats Rabbitjb!
    Hmmm, During my physical therapy today and started to feel like I was making progress, finally!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Despite two birthday parties and lots of cake I managed to lose 2lbs in the last week :)
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Well done rabbitjb. When i started I could not do even 1. Now I am able to do 5 with ease :) But I want more.
  • Sued0nim
    sushi4days wrote: »
    Congrats Rabbitjb!
    Hmmm, During my physical therapy today and started to feel like I was making progress, finally!
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    Despite two birthday parties and lots of cake I managed to lose 2lbs in the last week :)

ca7c48b2db810218bdf761a985e52a8e.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    I ran/walked today, despite forgetting to bring a sports bra, and not only do I not have black eyes and bruised knees, I ran the most I have to date.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Went to the gym this morning and, for the first time in a long my back didn't hurt. Go abs!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    On Sunday, I was able to complete my my 5x5 sets of OHP at 50lbs for the first time. I almost broke out into a happy dance right there in the gym. I had been struggling with that one since I started Stronglifts.
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    After months..errr...years...of not exercising or taking care of myself, I managed to lose 3.2 lbs my first week on MFP, have logged in everyday since and have walked 2 miles a day the last three days! :) Oh, and my 15 year old daughter told me she was proud of me last night. I practically lit up like a Christmas tree. Praise from your teenager?? Priceless!
  • edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    I got up an extra hour early this morning to crank out half an hour on our elliptical. Also put on a pair of jeans from the dryer and didn't have to "stretch" them to get them buttoned! It's gonna be a good day tater...
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Congratulations all. I'm running again after a month off with a stress fracture.
  • Sued0nim
    post-3890-Bill-Murray-Youre-awesome-85vL.jpeg
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    I ran/walked today, despite forgetting to bring a sports bra, and not only do I not have black eyes and bruised knees, I ran the most I have to date.
    Bwahahahaha
    As an "ample" gal myself, I totally got this.

• wolfordwebsites
    wolfordwebsites Posts: 24 Member
    I am on my 100th straight day of logging, and 23 pounds down, 31 more to go for now. But feeling great about it so far, wishing I did it years ago!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    My cats think I am awesome cos I got a lovely jiggly belly for them to knead. Does that count?

Thought not....Ask me again in a week........
  • dufus12
    Well done everyone else!!! Especially OP......
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Day 4 and im still sticking to my calories and up every morning fitting in a 45 minute work out :) feeling great !
  • dufus12
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I finally managed a chin-up .. awesome!

you..

Just read your profile!!! Take a bow!!! You doing amazing,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!

• rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Oh where do i start? ;) I've been logging for almost 400 days, have lost 30 pounds, am planning to lose at least 10 more AND I can pull my jeans legs up because now don't they catch on my fat calves
  • dufus12
    I am on my 100th straight day of logging, and 23 pounds down, 31 more to go for now. But feeling great about it so far, wishing I did it years ago!

So well done!! Applause from me. And no doubt others - I got proud just doing ten days!!!!

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Despite the huge number of jaffa cakes in my Vladimir Lenin closet, I am committed to portioning them out and eating only one serving per day (only 90 calories per serving, so it's not difficult to make room for it). Before, I would have eaten the whole box in one sitting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!