Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
I finally managed a chin-up .. awesome!

you..

Replies

• ZiggySquish
    ZiggySquish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats Rabbitjb!
    Hmmm, During my physical therapy today and started to feel like I was making progress, finally!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Despite two birthday parties and lots of cake I managed to lose 2lbs in the last week :)
  • satisatisati
    satisatisati Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well done rabbitjb. When i started I could not do even 1. Now I am able to do 5 with ease :) But I want more.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    sushi4days wrote: »
    Congrats Rabbitjb!
    Hmmm, During my physical therapy today and started to feel like I was making progress, finally!
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    Despite two birthday parties and lots of cake I managed to lose 2lbs in the last week :)

ca7c48b2db810218bdf761a985e52a8e.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I ran/walked today, despite forgetting to bring a sports bra, and not only do I not have black eyes and bruised knees, I ran the most I have to date.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym this morning and, for the first time in a long my back didn't hurt. Go abs!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    On Sunday, I was able to complete my my 5x5 sets of OHP at 50lbs for the first time. I almost broke out into a happy dance right there in the gym. I had been struggling with that one since I started Stronglifts.
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    After months..errr...years...of not exercising or taking care of myself, I managed to lose 3.2 lbs my first week on MFP, have logged in everyday since and have walked 2 miles a day the last three days! :) Oh, and my 15 year old daughter told me she was proud of me last night. I practically lit up like a Christmas tree. Praise from your teenager?? Priceless!
  • edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I got up an extra hour early this morning to crank out half an hour on our elliptical. Also put on a pair of jeans from the dryer and didn't have to "stretch" them to get them buttoned! It's gonna be a good day tater...
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all. I'm running again after a month off with a stress fracture.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    post-3890-Bill-Murray-Youre-awesome-85vL.jpeg
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    I ran/walked today, despite forgetting to bring a sports bra, and not only do I not have black eyes and bruised knees, I ran the most I have to date.
    Bwahahahaha
    As an "ample" gal myself, I totally got this.

• wolfordwebsites
    wolfordwebsites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on my 100th straight day of logging, and 23 pounds down, 31 more to go for now. But feeling great about it so far, wishing I did it years ago!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My cats think I am awesome cos I got a lovely jiggly belly for them to knead. Does that count?

Thought not....Ask me again in a week........
  • dufus12
    Options
    Well done everyone else!!! Especially OP......
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and im still sticking to my calories and up every morning fitting in a 45 minute work out :) feeling great !
  • dufus12
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I finally managed a chin-up .. awesome!

you..

Just read your profile!!! Take a bow!!! You doing amazing,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!

• rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Oh where do i start? ;) I've been logging for almost 400 days, have lost 30 pounds, am planning to lose at least 10 more AND I can pull my jeans legs up because now don't they catch on my fat calves
  • dufus12
    Options
    I am on my 100th straight day of logging, and 23 pounds down, 31 more to go for now. But feeling great about it so far, wishing I did it years ago!

So well done!! Applause from me. And no doubt others - I got proud just doing ten days!!!!

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Despite the huge number of jaffa cakes in my Vladimir Lenin closet, I am committed to portioning them out and eating only one serving per day (only 90 calories per serving, so it's not difficult to make room for it). Before, I would have eaten the whole box in one sitting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!