Anyone with 100+ lbs to lose?

Options
idokaj
idokaj Posts: 15 Member
Hi, I lost 50 lbs last year and gained 70 back. I am doing something different this time that i believe is more sustainable long term. I would like a friend as dedicated as I am.

Replies

• Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23 pounds since the new year, and plan on losing a lot more. :)
  • mtfbwudani11
    mtfbwudani11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me sadly
  • idokaj
    Options
    Congrats on your success! What changes have you made?
  • idokaj
    Options
    Me too, and 100 lbs will not even get me into a healthy range. But its okay. Im not thinking of it that way. One meal at a time.
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I got 104 lbs to go ... since the new year I lost 25 lbs
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    idokaj wrote: »

About two years ago, I lost almost 80 pounds in 6 months, but I gained it all back. At the time, I was overexercising, and basically starving myself. Now, I'm eating about 1900 cals a day, and walking, walking, walking... with some weights added in. I'm not really in any rush, but I would like to lost 20 more pounds by June 1st so I can say I'm under 300. It feels good to not have a 3 in front of your weight.
  • Rdy2feelbetter
    Rdy2feelbetter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 100+ lbs. I have lost about 30 in the past with Weight Watchers, but I got tired of having to count points and I wasn't really exercising like I should have been.. but now my doctor put me on Belviq, and I can already tell a difference in my eating habits and I have only been taking it for 2 days! I know that my sound ridiculous but I was constantly hungry and now I'm not. I had to make myself eat breakfast this morning.. I really hope that I can lose the weight. And good luck to all of you trying to be healthier!
  • dirtyflirty30
    dirtyflirty30 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    33 down, 89.9 to go. :)
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options

About two years ago, I lost almost 80 pounds in 6 months, but I gained it all back. At the time, I was overexercising, and basically starving myself. Now, I'm eating about 1900 cals a day, and walking, walking, walking... with some weights added in. I'm not really in any rush, but I would like to lost 20 more pounds by June 1st so I can say I'm under 300. It feels good to not have a 3 in front of your weight.

I know what you mean...
  • idokaj
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Yes, my goal is 100lbs! We can do it!!
    Yes we can! I am excited!
  • idokaj
    Options
    dusjujr wrote: »
    I got 104 lbs to go ... since the new year I lost 25 lbs

Congrats! I am just starting again.
  • Hondo6235
    Options
    I started a life change in August of 2013 with the goal to lose 130 pounds. I had lost 90 up until October and have recently gained 25 lbs back this winter.. With the weather being nice again I am finding my second wind so to speak and it's time to finish this goal.. 65 lbs to go.. I believe We Can It!!!
  • Hvngfaith88
    Hvngfaith88 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 244.9 and would like to be 132... Finally have determination and will to do this
  • drwho10th
    Options
    Me, too!! I'd love to be friends! :)
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Have lost 55 already but still have 122 to go to get to my goal! Add me if you like!
  • idokaj
    Options

Your story is exactly like mine. Last year i started in May and lost 50 pounds in a few months but i was only eating 1400 calories a day and i would exercise with a group for 2 hours a day 6 days a week. My body went into starvation mode and i plateaued for MONTHS. This time i am eating 2200 calories a day and will start walking soon.
  • kgmcgee
    kgmcgee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started March 1st and have lost about 14 lbs. I still have over 100 to go. Determined not to quit this time!
  • idokaj
    Options
    kgmcgee wrote: »
    I started March 1st and have lost about 14 lbs. I still have over 100 to go. Determined not to quit this time!

14 lbs is a great start, keep it up! I am happy for you!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I recommitted to MFP last august and have lost between 25 to 30 lbs (right now I am struggling) I have 100 lbs to go. I am concentrating on getting past that 30 lb mark and breaking my barrier.
    WE CAN DO THIS
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a total of 80 pounds to lose, I have lost 33 pounds of that total so far.. Feel free to add me peeps, we can help motivate each other to our goals :)