Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone with 100+ lbs to lose?

13»

Replies

• Yes 130 to lose!!!
  • idokaj
    idokaj Posts: 15 Member
    Mesha330 wrote: »
    I have been on this journey since mid March. I started out at 364lbs. I have lost only 8lbs. I say only, bc I have been working out so hard and I feel like it should be dropping off. Especially since I went from only drinking soda to only drinking water. Maybe bc I am doing some weightlifting. Idk but I will keep at it.

That is exactly what happened to me. I was lifting weights and doing cardio. Always at the gym and the weight wasn't coming off. I am still not sure why or how to help you. :( My personal trainer said i wasnt eating enough. He said to eat at least 2000 calories per day because of how much i was working out. Maybe that advice can help you.
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    I found MFP on Reddit a few months ago and sort of started using it. Though, I lost track for a bit and gained weight again.

While to get to my ideal weight, I need to lose quite a bit--that is not my goal. The number on the scale does not mean much to me. I just want to feel better and have more energy.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    I'm right there with you all! I'm a work in progress, falling off the wagon and then getting back on. But, at least I'm getting back up! I find it easier to do with friends who motivate each other and interact. Both time I've been on MFP I haven't really found too many people who actually do interact so hopefully I can find it this time around. Feel free to friend request me. :)
  • chrisG2k
    chrisG2k Posts: 2 Member
    I am not in this category, but I just want to say to you all that you have taken the first steps toward your goal and I very much appreciate all of you taking the steps necessary to a better healthy life. As you take each step along the way, your whole life will change for the better in ways you won't expect.

Give it your all and 6 weeks in you will have a new outlook on life.

Work hard and you will see the results!
  • HppyCmpr
    HppyCmpr Posts: 26 Member
    I just started but I have a lot to loose (100+). I've lost in the past on Weight Watcher's & I too got tired of counting points. This time I've got my FitBit & I've cut my calories. I feel like I'm well armed & ready to do this!