Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• foxifee
    foxifee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey peeps am 35 from Scotland want to lose a stone and half thru mfp for going on my hols to Ibiza so far so good only been at it 10 days feels longer please add me please ty xxx
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just started back on here in the last two weeks and could certainly use some new friends! Add me :)
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost 134 pounds so far and pushing for the next stage of my weight loss, feel free to add me :)
  • MagnoliaNY
    MagnoliaNY Posts: 2,049 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Let's do this all together Pals!!! #Motivated And for those who speaks French, I do too :smiley:
  • ashilda
    ashilda Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 34yr old mum of 2, wanting to lose 4-5stone and needing motivation and support!!
  • simon_g24
    Options
    Wagwannn
  • TinyRaccoon19
    TinyRaccoon19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new to MFP so feel free to add me :smile:

• salad_bar
    salad_bar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me. Personal journey of self-discovery and self-improvement. Of course, fitness and healthy eating fits in there too!
  • ShoemakerCenter
    ShoemakerCenter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! 30/yo male here - been on and off MFP for a few years. Down 35 lbs, about 40 (ideally) to go! Never been a poster here, but it'd be nice to have other friends working hard as well! Friend Request me!
  • runfoxrun
    runfoxrun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm looking for fun, motivational people to be on my team!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm Always looking for more Awesome friends... ONLY 2 things I do ask... Please have a profile written out and Please have more than 1 picture that actually shows your face
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on everyday and I like to motivate and be motivated by others!!
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Need friends!!!
  • tweetipie81
    tweetipie81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends to motivate me and keep me on track !!
  • vanesaaldridge
    vanesaaldridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm back using the app after falling off the band wagon. new friends would be great!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people I can learn from or even share what's working for me. Bonus if you have a good sense of humor! ;)
  • BLG050693
    BLG050693 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :smile: Add Me x
  • Sig02
    Sig02 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could always use more support.
  • missball
    missball Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been using this for a couple of years now, maintained weight but not lost any based on when I started.
    Would be very glad to have some more motivational people on her, especially if food diary is visible. I focus a lot of the health of what I consume so like to get an idea of new meal ideas, particularly vegetarian ones.
    Feel free to add me if you want to share ideas and help motivate each other.
  • maganapatty78
    maganapatty78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need motivational support. Goal 30 lbs by August. Just had a baby too