Replies

• Aleshanoble
    Options
    Yes 130 to lose!!!
  • idokaj
    idokaj Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mesha330 wrote: »
    I have been on this journey since mid March. I started out at 364lbs. I have lost only 8lbs. I say only, bc I have been working out so hard and I feel like it should be dropping off. Especially since I went from only drinking soda to only drinking water. Maybe bc I am doing some weightlifting. Idk but I will keep at it.

That is exactly what happened to me. I was lifting weights and doing cardio. Always at the gym and the weight wasn't coming off. I am still not sure why or how to help you. :( My personal trainer said i wasnt eating enough. He said to eat at least 2000 calories per day because of how much i was working out. Maybe that advice can help you.
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I found MFP on Reddit a few months ago and sort of started using it. Though, I lost track for a bit and gained weight again.

While to get to my ideal weight, I need to lose quite a bit--that is not my goal. The number on the scale does not mean much to me. I just want to feel better and have more energy.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all! I'm a work in progress, falling off the wagon and then getting back on. But, at least I'm getting back up! I find it easier to do with friends who motivate each other and interact. Both time I've been on MFP I haven't really found too many people who actually do interact so hopefully I can find it this time around. Feel free to friend request me. :)
  • stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
  • chrisG2k
    chrisG2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not in this category, but I just want to say to you all that you have taken the first steps toward your goal and I very much appreciate all of you taking the steps necessary to a better healthy life. As you take each step along the way, your whole life will change for the better in ways you won't expect.

Give it your all and 6 weeks in you will have a new outlook on life.

Work hard and you will see the results!
  • HppyCmpr
    HppyCmpr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started but I have a lot to loose (100+). I've lost in the past on Weight Watcher's & I too got tired of counting points. This time I've got my FitBit & I've cut my calories. I feel like I'm well armed & ready to do this!