Replies

• FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im a shorty ;) 5'2" weight 129 ;)

• FariasMomOf3
    Options
    I will like to add a photo, dont know how im new ;)
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    Im plannin on doin insanity maybe next month
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    How tall is every one and the weight
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    l0velife1 wrote: »
    It was the first fitness program I ever did and I am thinking of doing it again. Shaun T is incredibly encouraging without being annoying and the endurance you will gain during this program is awesome! I put some weight back on afterwards since I got pregnant but here are my original before and afters :)
    You good great!!!! We need to do insanity too ;)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/79ae7604-fb7f-4d27-957b-37f89491f98a.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/a8e3d908-f093-4a68-b1d2-9b508da11f22.jpg[/img]

848d8039-e401-4bc2-ab3c-756b8bdac554.jpg
    wow!!!! What a change

• mistydm76
    mistydm76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my fifth day and I see a big difference already! I have been trying to lose weight since Jan. and I have lost a total of 18 pounds. I hope the intensity of insanity will help me lose faster than just what I've been doing (treadmill, exercise tapes and weight training). I am super excited even though the workouts are tough I am powering through. I think it is a good investment! :)
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I did this just before getting pregnant and not only dropped a ton of weight but gained so much muscle definition (in a good way for a girl!). Program is honestly the best one I have done in the sense that Shaun T keeps you motivated when you are convinced you can't keep going, yet developed a program that you can never adapt to. Shaun created the program and still is winded when he does it with you, so you know you are always going to be challenged. I never took before and after photos but I dropped over 20 pounds. If you can spare the time you will not regret it.
  • ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started a spring insanity group if anyone wants to join. I'm starting on Sunday, my second round (first was 2 years ago)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105114-insanity-spring-2015-challenge
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have, and the changes were great, but I couldn't finish it. Insanity is BORING. Beware. So if you are like me, and need to have a little variety or some fun, Insanity is not for you.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    To l0velife1

I am a certified shorty- 5'1 :)

• ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did this program last summer and finished it the day before I turned 50. I lost a few inches but no weight, but my diet wasn't very good. My fitness/endurance improved immensely. You need to use common sense and take breaks or incorporate modifications where you need to. I will probably do this again this summer.
  • clschaan
    clschaan Posts: 16
    Options
    I tried it for about two weeks but it was just brutal on my shins
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!