5 years, 64 lbs later w/ pics

Options
mrstudz
mrstudz Posts: 30 Member
Although i joined myfitnesspal late in my training program, i thought id post some pics for those out there looking to see that it can be done with hard work and exercise, here's the link to my blog post where i added the pics

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mrstudz

Replies

• jonathanfranco
    Options
    Good stuff man. Great motivation for me to keep going.
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Great job!
  • kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    That is truly inspiring! Good job on taking and keeping it off!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    THAT IS TRULY AMAZING!!! Well done.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I thought the black/white's where your after!!!! Then I was blown away with the last one!!! Wow! I know I'm on my way, but this inspires me to become the athlete I've NEVER been!!!!! Holy hotness!!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yum yum :)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Uhmmmm HELLO!?! Wowzers!!! You look fantastic! Left you some blog luv... :)
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! I've shaved my weight off and have been maintaining and it's not as easy as it sounds. Looks like you've been maintaining for a long time! An inspiration! Thanks! =)
  • mrstudz
    mrstudz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Its wierd to look back sometimes i dont even recognize myself...never give up, its a daily lifelong battle.

Ill tell you the biggest thing that helped me was to switch my mindset from trying to look good, and getting attention from women.... to trying to achieve...getting in the ring was the best thing I ever did, maybe being a fighter isnt for everyone but i highly recommend training towards some sort of athletic performance, running, cycling, basketball...whatever..if you have to compete and meet a deadline things become much more "real" because there are repurcussions if you slack, especially if you are a part of a team.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Wowsas, what a great transformation!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job! :)
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW, fantastic body, well done you sexy :wink:
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good job! You're very inspirational. Keep up the great work!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well HELLO! What an accomplishment you look fantastic!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hard work and dedication are proof that you can change your life. Fantastic!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is DAMN!!!!! Congrats on the huge turnaround. :)
  • antoniohunter82
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    WOW. Yum. :tongue:

What were we talking about???? :blushing:

Seriously, way to go. Dedication and hard work does pay off!!!!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! That's phenomenal. I'd love to hear any other tips you have from your journey - especially for us non-pro atheletes. :wink:

I have started walking slow at first, then building up to <15 min miles - 10 miles is my distance record. Now I've started on a couch to 5K run training program, and am signed up for the Army 10 Mile run in DC in October. Feels good to actually be able to move.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow! I thought you were looking sexy in the befores! Imagine my surprise at the final after... Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!