Any advice

Options
hi ive used this before but not as I now Intend to I have about 5 St to loose I run walk swim daily bit all three but two out of the three may miss odd day I'm
Eating prety well but no weight loss

Replies

• Berto8Teen
    Berto8Teen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would say watch your carb intake, drink plenty of water and try working out in the mornings on an empty stomach. I always do cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach and that has worked for me.
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking everything that you are eating, or do you snack without logging? A few treats here and there may seem harmless, but they really can add up. I bought a food scale and weigh everything. I was shocked by how much I overestimated serving sizes, and therefore my calorie intake.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    hi ive used this before but not as I now Intend to I have about 5 St to loose I run walk swim daily bit all three but two out of the three may miss odd day I'm
    Eating prety well but no weight loss

I dont know what 'eating well' means, but if you're not losing weight its because you're not in a calorie deficit.

do you weigh everything you eat with scales?
  • Sheenieg
    Sheenieg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive cut out sugar as much as possible..eat weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast..one seaded bread sandwich with tuna/chicken..small chic wafer and quavers for lunch and meat or fish with a big salad or veg for dinner...weigh myself every morning first thing and walk over 3 miles a day..calories no mote than 1300..weight has dropped off! Slow but steady...lost 3 stone in 5 months...good luck :smile: