2»

Replies

• Christiane81
    Options
    pita pizzas on the grill!!!! They are sooo good
  • smile72101
    smile72101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can completely understand....I also have children (one of which has to have a high protein/cal diet) and the other one that is right where she should be. My husband HAS to cut back on a lot of his favorites but that is abattle in itself. I need to loose a good amount of weight but dinner is the biggest issue. I LOVE to cook, even sell Pampered Chef, but the balance between what works for everyone is not always easy!

Tonight.....not sure, gotta go to the store but feeling some asparagus as a veggie!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Beef stir-fry with mushrooms, scallions, and carrots over brown rice. Oranges diced with scallions and balsamic vinegrette for a salad. I love to cook.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm going out with friends to a new restaurant. I just looked at the menu and it looks very challenging. Hopefully they'll have some sort of fish special.
  • tangoterry
    tangoterry Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pork chops with dijon herb sauce from skinnytaste.com
    Mashed potatoes
    Steamed carrots
  • iSteakers
    iSteakers Posts: 45
    Options
    Might not be the "healthiest" but it is quick, fast, and yummy. I'm having grilled cheese and some fruit.

Market Pantry - Old Fashion Sandwich Bread, Wheat, 2 slice 160 calories
    Market Pantry - Deli Cheese Slices - Sharp Cheddar, 1 slice 70 calories
    Crystal Farms - American Singles, 1 Slice 60 calories
    I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! - Spray, 5 sprays for topping 0 calories
    Total: 290 Calories

I make it with spray butter and then broil the sandwich on foil or a baking sheet until its golden brown.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hamburger (no bun) - lean grass-fed local beef
    cheese slice - finlandia reduced fat
    pasta salad -ronzoni garden pasta, ff italian dressing, peas, onion and whatever other veggie I can find
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    Were having Pork Chops, Jersey Royal Potatoes & corn on the cob with a little butter :0)

Really looking forward to it now it will be ready in about 5 mins!
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    Dinner will be coming from wherever my bike takes me this evening :happy: