The sun is on its way! Help?

Options
Hi,
As the sun is starting to appear more often (UK), I am so far going to more events, days out etc. Which of course is great but there is most ALWAYS stalls full of tasty locally made burgers, etc! I try and plan on taking my own lunch but that ALWAYS ends up untouched in my bag.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Make a burger fit in your daily cals?
  • iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am newbie to calories but by the size of the burgers I think they would easily go over my intake lol
  • TavistockToad
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Let me guess, you're set to lose 2lb per week so you're on 1200 cals?
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Change your settings to one half pound a week.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Either plan it into your daily allowance, earn some extra cals through exercise or eat before you go and exercise WILLPOWER!! Your choice depending on how committed you are...
  • iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi,
    Yeah I'm losing 2lb a week and 1250 Cals. Just been for first event, my mum was doing a trail run so I spent the day relaxing around around food stalls....burgers, meat, cakes, chips and ice creams! But thanks for the help comments, I stayed motivated and had my own lunchbox so much cheaper aswell :D And still managed to squeeze in my goal steps :D
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Hi,
    Yeah I'm losing 2lb a week and 1250 Cals. Just been for first event, my mum was doing a trail run so I spent the day relaxing around around food stalls....burgers, meat, cakes, chips and ice creams! But thanks for the help comments, I stayed motivated and had my own lunchbox so much cheaper aswell :D And still managed to squeeze in my goal steps :D

With 25lbs to lose, 1lb per week is probably a more reasonable goal.