Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Tequila, margaritas, cheap beer
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of any of the brown liquors, ie: Scotch, Brandy, Bourbon, Rye, etc. I am a wine and occasional beer drinker. If I have a mixed drink it is vodka, either a vodka and tonic or a gimlet. On the other hand, show up with a bottle of Grande Marnier in hand and I will follow you anywhere.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm not keen on anything other than decent whisk(e)ies, scotches, very few Belgian ales, legit hard ciders, and tart fizzy vodka based drinks. "Honey", "cinnamon", and "Jäger" anything can especially take a flying leap straight down the drain. Gack.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'll add good homemade sangria to the accepted list as well.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    An empty one :sunglasses:
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I once had cinnamon sambuca. It was just really sickening. That was the time I got insanely drunk. Last night I almost got to that point. I was pretty wasted. I don't recommend cinnamon sambuca. Apparently you can get raspberry and banana ones though.
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    All of them. I'm 20 and honestly have never understood the point in alcohol. I tried alcohol for the very first time in Fresher's Week at university and HATED it. It tastes horrible. I don't understand students. They get ridiculously drunk, complain about it the next day, and then go back to drinking the very thing that made them feel rubbish in the first place. Weirdos.
  • Bekzie82
    Bekzie82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Whiskey, even just the smell of it makes me feel sick!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    All of them. I'm 20 and honestly have never understood the point in alcohol. I tried alcohol for the very first time in Fresher's Week at university and HATED it. It tastes horrible. I don't understand students. They get ridiculously drunk, complain about it the next day, and then go back to drinking the very thing that made them feel rubbish in the first place. Weirdos.
    I don't drink much, but for me (a person with high social anxiety) it helps me to relax in social settings. I can actually talk rather than stutter and turn red, so that's a plus! I also feel a lot more confident and am a real jokester, when I am usually really shy. I know everyone isn't me, though.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Southern Comfort. Bleurgh!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot, usually only on special occasions, and then it may be a pre dinner cocktail and wine with my meal.... But I can't drink brown. Urgh. Whiskey, bourbon, rum... If it's coloured brown it tastes revolting, even mixed up in a cocktail!

Oh yeah Jack Daniel's Whiskey is especially vile

Please don't talk about Jack like that. Thank you

Oh man.. I love whiskey, bourbon, scotch and dark porter...nom nom nom.... Only they make me feel like el crappo... so its a rare indulgence.
  • Aero818
    Aero818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Scotch
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I can't stand beer or cider, not even the smell. To me they both taste and smell like urine. The only time I've ever thrown up after getting drunk was when I was at a house party at 15 and beer/cider were the only available alcohols. I actually just gagged thinking of the taste, urgh.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • EarthshakerFirst
    EarthshakerFirst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hate pretty much every liquor.
    Like sometimes I'll drink it anyways because its cheap, but wine and beer are so much better.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Cannot do Tequila.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Peach schnapps...or anything containing peach schnapps.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Hey schnapps is amazing, and those little bottles fit in my jacket when I'm out and about.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I'm not fond of rum