Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options

Replies

• paigemul95
    paigemul95 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to give and receive more support and motivation, feel free to add me! :)
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting week 3, looking for fitness friends

Awesome screen name, welcome aboard.

• PunkMermaid
    PunkMermaid Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hell yessssss
  • EMergise
    EMergise Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends!! Need help with support in the run up to summer! Determined to look half decent in a bikini!! Feel free to add me!
  • DaveWales200
    DaveWales200 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would really like a support network
  • Msanders914
    Msanders914 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for fitness friends!! Feel free to add me!!
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking fit fitness friends to give me motivation and vice versa :)
  • katethegreat1212
    katethegreat1212 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I am always looking for MFP pals
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So where is everyone from? And fitness hell is not a place, lol.
  • shoedc22
    shoedc22 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like meeting people trying to better themselves and get in shape ; )
  • GreginParadise
    Options
    kelszilla wrote: »
    I'm looking fit fitness friends to give me motivation and vice versa :)
  • MsPican
    MsPican Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this. I'll like to motivate others and to be motivated. I don't kn how to direct message anyone yet but I'm sure if you message me I'll figure it out.
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help support, encourage, and motivate me to continue my weightloss journey.
  • SerendipityFive
    SerendipityFive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and walking 3+ miles a day. I also started taking karate classes, which sounds hilarious considering my age, current weight, and the fact that I've never taken any karate classes before. But ya'll don't know how much it has helped my overall wellness. I'm ready and determined to kick obesity's butt. Anyone who wants, feel free to add me 'cause I'm in.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I used mfp to lose 40 pounds in the past, but I gained it all back. Looking to restart this journey. This time, I'm hoping to keep it off! For me, this isn't just about the physical changes. I have severe depression and anxiety and I'm hoping that this lifestyle change will truly help me change my life. Feel free to add me, but only if you plan on interacting often, believe in tough love, and are in this for the long haul!
  • GreginParadise
    Options
    peanut613 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I used mfp to lose 40 pounds in the past, but I gained it all back. Looking to restart this journey. This time, I'm hoping to keep it off! For me, this isn't just about the physical changes. I have severe depression and anxiety and I'm hoping that this lifestyle change will truly help me change my life. Feel free to add me, but only if you plan on interacting often, believe in tough love, and are in this for the long haul!

Great motivation description, but add a dose of fun too for a truly successful campaign. We're all here to learn from one another. Fit on!
  • FrantaAthletics
    FrantaAthletics Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think most people don't go around adding people from these? but if they do !!!! ADD ME :wink:
  • rawan1313
    rawan1313 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me pls :blush:
  • SerendipityFive
    SerendipityFive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think most people don't go around adding people from these? but if they do !!!! ADD ME :wink:

That's funny 'cause that's exactly what I've been doin for the last 10 minutes or so. :D
  • shonako
    shonako Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to friend me:)