5 years, 64 lbs later w/ pics

Options

Replies

• mrstudz
    mrstudz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    And what type of pro athlete are you?

Heh, im a fighter...dont look too much into it im not a superstar and i currently have no sponsors but im being paid to compete and im surviving. The reality is though that im gettin old and sooner or later im gonna get injured...then that'll be that..so i gotta ride this wave as long as I can.

Nok Muay!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    HOT :tongue: Congrats!
  • mrstudz
    Options
    Truly awesome!! What kind of dietary changes did you make? As a "fat kid" all my life I'm trying to go from over 3 bills down in the high 100's. I've hooked up with a buddy at work who plays ice hockey and I've adapted his workout routine. I'm eating more fresh vegies and less crap; junk food, HFCS, white flour, etc. But I'm looking to optimize my food intake.

eat less calories than you burn...it really is that simple. If you only ate one big mac a day and some vitamins youd lose weight like a mother effer...it boils down to willpower..could you sustain that?

Probably not.

eat sensibly and go for the long term win, a slow constant weight loss will stay off, vs trying to drop it in 2 weeks....plus is mentally torturous.

Just run a bit, and eat light..over time you win...it took me 5 years, i have a slow metabolism and thats the reality you might be facing.

Dont give up.
  • djamador
    djamador Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! You took at least 10 years off of the way you look! Great JOB! :smile:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Umm.... You're freaking gorgeous! Great job, you've kicked some serious *kitten*!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Um, WOW! We need a little "jaw dropping" smiley!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! These pics are very motivational - thanks for sharing.
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow!!! You are so yammy now!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
  • SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! u r smokin hot lol:)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Good Job Dude. That means there is hope for me
  • mrstudz
    Options
    Umm.... You're freaking gorgeous! Great job, you've kicked some serious *kitten*!

hey there...canucks suck haha!!!

(kidding)

i live in kelowna when im in canada 8)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing cause you look awesome ;)
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Dont get too worried about distances and times in the beginning, the goal is hitting the "i wanna quit" barrier. Run and DO NOT STOP until you are thinking in your head this really hurts, its painful and i cant breath and iI need to stop.....Now push on for 5 more minutes.

Hmm. That's good - ok, I will look for that spot (shouldn't be hard to find) and then push on for 5 min.
  • cbenj09
    cbenj09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice work, dude!!! You look AMAZING!!!!
    Keep the positivity going...
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Unf
    real! You rock!:drinker:
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just wow!! What an amazing transformation!!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you have inspired and given me hope! Besides having a super hott body, I liked your words of wisdom!
  • ilikeowls
    ilikeowls Posts: 21
    Options
    That's incredible! Wow!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!! ! ! ! ! Incredible transformation. You are an inspiration to us all. I won't be fighting but I will try to push for 5 mins more every time I'm ready to quit. It may help me say goodbye to these last 4-5lbs that have been haunting me for these many months. You did an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!