Should Guys Wear Tank Tops?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    This is the only tank top that I own. Haven't worn it in a while. I took a picture this morning. Gotta admit, I look a bit like a douche.

olqznfq7qtyg.jpg

dbag8.jpg

Never said I looked in a tank top and I don't usually wear them. Thanks though.

lolz i was just posting it because you said you looked like one yourself

Got it. Yeah, I'd say I'm in about as good a shape as I've ever been in my life and I still don't look good in a tank top. Of course, this is coming from a guy who has zero fashion sense, so...

It's simply a poor choice in tank top.

Get a black one with smaller arm holes and you'll look great.
    Muscle-Men-Top-Quality-100-Premium-Cotton-A-Shirt-font-b-Wife-b-font-font-b.jpg
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wearing a tank for tonight's workout. Come at me bro.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    This is the only tank top that I own. Haven't worn it in a while. I took a picture this morning. Gotta admit, I look a bit like a douche.

olqznfq7qtyg.jpg

dbag8.jpg

Got it. Yeah, I'd say I'm in about as good a shape as I've ever been in my life and I still don't look good in a tank top. Of course, this is coming from a guy who has zero fashion sense, so...

agree with Mirey. That tank is just too big for you. No clothing items look good when they are too big.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

olqznfq7qtyg.jpg

dbag8.jpg

These. Big thumbs up.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

olqznfq7qtyg.jpg

dbag8.jpg

agree with Mirey. That tank is just too big for you. No clothing items look good when they are too big.

I still haven't thrown this out from my fat days. I think it's time.

Time for spandex.

Lurid, fluorescent green, spandex...
  • Hornsby
    Options

olqznfq7qtyg.jpg

dbag8.jpg

I still haven't thrown this out from my fat days. I think it's time.

Ha, looking at you, it's time to get rid of all the old "fat" clothes!
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Wearing a tank for tonight's workout. C'mon at me bro.

I'll be wearing one during my work out as well in about 45 minutes :) at my work gym...come at me bro!
  • my_jennaration
    my_jennaration Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    As long as he shaves his vagina i dont see a problem with it

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes!!
    My man wears one everyday as an undershirt, and when he comes home from work he rocks just the wife beater. I love it shows off his tats and sexy arms. Armpit hair included lol
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

I'll be wearing one during my work out as well in about 45 minutes :) at my work gym...come at me bro!

I probably work out in a tank top later too..it is gonna be like 75 later.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with men wearing tank tops as long as they don't skip the deodorant! lol
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

I'm wearing one at work today... come at me bro!
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just can't commit to an answer until i see more pictures...

if you have hairy pits, how do you get the deodorant onto the sweat glands instead of gumming up the hair and making it all chunky? I've always wondered. This is actually my biggest objection to guys in tank tops. Deodorant chunk spillage.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    andylllI wrote: »
    I just can't commit to an answer until i see more pictures...

if you have hairy pits, how do you get the deodorant onto the sweat glands instead of gumming up the hair and making it all chunky? I've always wondered. This is actually my biggest objection to guys in tank tops. Deodorant chunk spillage.

Buy better deodorant? The clear stuff...

• five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you got it flaunt it... wear what makes you feel confident... Some women will love it, some will hate it... I still can't make up my mind on it... but if Regina George could rock titteh holes in her tank... I think you'll be okay

tumblr_mazd2y0Svp1rn7ualo1_500.gif
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Yes, I seen some guys and it looked nice
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I wear them while working out. Outside the gym I mainly wear fitted shirts. If you don't like it, my only advice is to train as hard as you hate.