Who's looking to lose 10-15 pounds with me!

Options

Replies

• Kimmy82109
    Kimmy82109 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im in. Need 10 :)
  • charla_mau_mau
    charla_mau_mau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm in too as I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs. I've noticed my weight creep up lately and I need to get back on it. I'm going away on holiday at the end of May and would love to loose the extra pounds! Good luck to everyone
  • Tahneemichel
    Tahneemichel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in. I have 15# left ti hit my goal weight!
  • porterjanelle
    porterjanelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • dese356
    dese356 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I lost 20 pounds last year and I have about 15 lbs to go !!!! May here I come !!
  • skinnygirldc
    skinnygirldc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have 10 lbs to lose. So far I've lost 1.5 lbs, so 8.5 to go. It's slow going so I expect it to take about 3-4 months, losing 1/2 lb per week.
  • DawnaFletchertung
    DawnaFletchertung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll try. I am new to this ap and haven't joined a group before, or track my calories. Need to face the facts that I just can't eat whatever I want anymore.
  • Brittany8926
    Brittany8926 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • clarekeating857
    clarekeating857 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got 14 lb to lose, we could do a weekly weigh in?
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm in. I have 30 lbs I want to lose by the end of June. This would be a great way to kickstart my goal. :) 30 lbs seems like a lot, but it's been coming off pretty quickly. I have a lot to lose.
  • BrandiMefferd
    BrandiMefferd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 10 by June. I'm in!
  • lilbit010609
    lilbit010609 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    whos up for a challenge group in May to lost 10-15 pounds??? That's about how much I have left to hit my goal and need some accountability partners ???? Who's in???

I've never done the challenges on here before, but would love too
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 pounds to reach my goal weight 160 pounds on a large 5'8" frame, by the first week of June!
  • Colleen183
    Colleen183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have I have 30 pounds to lose I am walking everyday and I have changed my eating habits charting everything I eat. In three weeks I have lost three pounds I feel so much better, can button my slacks. But this always happens, I lose a little weight and then lose my motivation. With support I plan to keep with the program. looking forward to any help and any help I can give.
  • eba2003
    eba2003 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • brittweber12
    brittweber12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to drop more then 3-5 pounds! I'm definitely in! Anyone, feel free to add me as a friend! We can motivate each other!!
  • 29diamond
    29diamond Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Alicia7694 wrote: »
    I'm in too!! I just started using this app yesterday. I'm shooting for 15-20 but at this point, I will be thrilled with 10 to get me started!! What do we do next?

• 29diamond
    29diamond Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im in, I also need to lose 15-20 pounds. How does this work though?
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    So this challenge group will start May 4th I'll create a public group on my fitness and I will post each day things like inspiration, recipes, tips and tricks, and you will basically check in everyday to be held accountable. Who's in???
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've gained ten pounds since developing a disability ten months ago. Maintaining or losing without exercise and with very little daily movement at all is difficult; my appetite has not changed since I stopped being able to walk more than a few minutes a day without pain, and that has gotten in the way of my efforts to maintain my weight by diet alone.

The reality has sunk in that I'm probably not ever going to get better, so my sitting around waiting until I can hike or dance or run again is over. I've started swimming for thirty minutes twice a week (no small feat since just a few weeks ago I couldn't swim at all), and I'm in the process of modifying some yoga and pilates routines. I'm planning to get myself to the gym for some work with upper body weights (I'm not sure what I'm going to do about leg muscle yet), and I'm planning a kayaking trip.

I'm open to suggestions, and I'm certainly open to extra motivation. My goals beyond losing the extra ten pounds I gained are to increase my cardiovascular health (I'm getting winded embarrassingly quickly), flexibility, and upper body strength.

Short version: I'm in. :)