1 year on MFP, 3 rounds of P90x, and 83lbs lost(pics)

Options

Replies

• hollykmckinney
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of!! The health benefits that came along with the weightloss are priceless!!! You look amazing!!! Good job!!! Huge congratulations!!!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME job. CONGRATS!!!!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Thanks for the inspirational post!!! Awesome job!! I bet your lovely wife has trouble keeping her hands of you now!!:wink:
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    WOW You look great - unbelievable results!! You should be so proud and I hope you stay around to motivate the rest of us. I am going to start P90X too along with my regular workouts. :) Congrats again!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    You are a true inspiration for anyone who is struggling. Thank you for sharing!
  • erikag42g
    erikag42g Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Awesome job!
  • acakeforawife
    acakeforawife Posts: 207
    Options
    WELL HELLO THERE. :tongue:

Seriously, amazing job! You must have been very dedicated -- and the hard work has paid off! You barely even look like the same person -- even your posture and attitude seems so different in the later pictures. Congratulations!
  • murfto
    murfto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this responce. I was thinking about what you said this am when I was doing level3-4 of Power 90 for the first time. I could not do it all but closer than I thought.

You are an inspiration to many!! Keep up the great work!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of!! The health benefits that came along with the weightloss are priceless!!! You look amazing!!! Good job!!! Huge congratulations!!!!
    that was one of the things I was most happiest with, the health benefits. I made a forum post here with all the numbers a little while back after we had a screening at work, I felt so great because I was always scared of what my cholesterol would be and also scared of blood sugar because I am high risk for diabetes
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! Great job. You shoudl send your B&A pics to P90X.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Holey moley! What a change! You are an inspiration!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE results!!
  • ladybuglovesbambam
    Options
    wow!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just want you to pat yourself on the back for your progress. Not only do you look healthier, but you look more vibrant and younger. Congrats and great job on your success!
  • sdavidson52
    sdavidson52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! Congratulations! I'm just getting started. What is P90x? Keep up the great work!
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    You the Man!:happy:
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    DAAAAAAAAAANG, Papi! ::whistles::
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    Options
    You look great!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Congrats
  • jnnyc
    jnnyc Posts: 25
    Options
    Omg awesome inspiration! You look great- -and 15 years younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!