Your first kiss

Options
13»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    kelly29414 wrote: »
    I would definitely change it. I was in the 8th grade, at my first movie date with my first boyfriend. Poltergeist was the movie. I FELL ASLEEP IN THE MOVIE....and he made his move, with me asleep on his shoulder. I woke up to a probing tongue and clamped my lips shut out of sheer shock. What an awful feeling!

Wow creepy!
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I was wrassling on the floor with a friend that my sister had just dumped, because they weren't really into each other. Plowed by Sponge was playing on the radio. He might not have been compatible with my sister, but we got along just fine for a couple of years. He's not for me now, but I have no regrets, and I still love that song.
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Don't take it back , i was 17 and it was my first love. Wasn't ever allowed to date lol
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was actually at summer camp and fell for one of the counslers, at age 14 and he made out with me behind a tree one night..it was pretty exciting :)
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    I was eleven. He was cute. The kiss was awful - I had no idea why he was sticking his tongue in my mouth lol!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was pretty amazing. It was with a boy that I had a crush on for awhile and turns out he felt the same. Would not change a thing about it =)
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    First french kiss? You mean with my sister?

Just kidding. I don't even have a sister.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was a freshman, he was a senior. It was a kiss in a car after a party I went to. It didnt lead to anything..He died about 15 years ago. :(
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It was great. I was 20 and it was my best guy friend. We were both wearing winter coats and I kind of fell on top of him on a chair and it was like landing on a pillow. 'Twas awesome.
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I was a freshman, he was a senior. It was a kiss in a car after a party I went to. It didnt lead to anything..He died about 15 years ago. :(

Oh my that's so sad :( sorry chic but atleast you can always reflect on that special moment y'all shared
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    First kiss was horrible, nothing but slobber...
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my first kiss. Sad.
  • WWbuffydo
    WWbuffydo Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit ashamed to admit this haha but I was really drunk at a party and I don't even remember the guys name. All I know is that he was Irish and smelled like cigarettes..can't say it was a great experience.
  • five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It was horrible because i didn't know wtf I was doing, so I kissed and dashed hahahahaha Ended up being my bf for 11 1/2 years. I wanted to say I'd take it back, but I really don't. He taught me what I know today. He wasn't completely worthless.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I was in 9th grade. Happened in the balcony of the high school auditorium. Her class was waiting for her after the assembly so it didnt last long. Awkward when I "earned" the only A in her class my sophomore year. She was a great teacher.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was 12 when I had my first kiss. It was after a movie (Kangaroo Jack) and I was trailing behind my mom (lol) and she was taking me and my date (lol) back home.

I got annoyed that he hadn't kissed me that I shoved him against the wall and kissed him.

My mom always said I was aggressive lol

It wasn't perfect, and years later he came out as gay, but nah - I wouldn't change it.
  • nafisa7378
    nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was when I was 15years old.It was a summer love Haha.My lovestory was no less than a movie.My parents and his parents were kind of rivals.Yet he used to come and meet me.One day at the staircase he suddenly kissed me.That was something.But now we are far away from each other :)
  • elena1025
    elena1025 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't change it at all. Good memories :)
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    wouldnt change it... would have been nice to kiss my first crush though in 4th grade. never happened.