randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz.
  • LeslieMJCClark
    LeslieMJCClark Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Jgasmic wrote: »
    What are you having in those salads?

Spinach, peppers, cucumbers?, carrots? Depends on what I buy in a week as far as veggies go. I do use dressing but again, a little amount.
    Any protein? Chicken, steak, tuna, beans?

I try to throw some in there at least twice a day try to do protein for breakfast (ei Greek yogurt with some nuts or something) and usually.like an egg or small piece of chicken with my salad at lunch.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You are still answering the wrong questions you know

People can throw spurious comments out there but you need to go back to basics

there may be an easy fix or an easy answer

but it's up to you
  • LeslieMJCClark
    Options
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    OP you have avoided EVERY question regarding whether you weigh out your food, count your calories etc.

Unless you tell us your goals, accuracy of logging and open your diary you will not get one helpful bit of advice as no-one knows what you are doing wrong. Usually people don't lose because of a mix of inaccuracy of logging, under estimating calories and over estimating calories burned during the day.

Actually if you read my response I already posted that I do weigh out my food. Thanks though. Bye

• LeslieMJCClark
    Options
    Alright I got the advice. Read it. I am good. I am done with this post. I basically got attacked for asking some general advice. I tried to answer as many questions as I could but I have a life. Feel free to keep posting if you will. You'll basically just keep talking amongst yourselves. :)

Thanks to the people that actually tried to be helpful without being complete *kitten*. :)
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Jgasmic wrote: »
    What are you having in those salads?

Spinach, peppers, cucumbers?, carrots? Depends on what I buy in a week as far as veggies go. I do use dressing but again, a little amount.
    Any protein? Chicken, steak, tuna, beans?

I try to throw some in there at least twice a day try to do protein for breakfast (ei Greek yogurt with some nuts or something) and usually.like an egg or small piece of chicken with my salad at lunch.

That doesn't sound like enough protein for the exercise you're doing. That isn't why you stopped losing weight, I'm just saying. What is a "small" piece of chicken? Are you using a food scale?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Alright I got the advice. Read it. I am good. I am done with this post. I basically got attacked for asking some general advice. I tried to answer as many questions as I could but I have a life. Feel free to keep posting if you will. You'll basically just keep talking amongst yourselves. :)

Thanks to the people that actually tried to be helpful without being complete *kitten*. :)

JSF
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

You got nothing because you didn't provide any information - you just responded to a few spurious comments that mean diddly

good luck on your journey though .. you may need to consider eating more to avoid major mood swings
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,793 Member
    Options
    #hAngry
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options

:)

I'm sorry you felt attacked, but I don't think that was what was happening here. General advice doesn't work because the calorie needs can vary from person to person, depending on height, age, activity level, etc. Without knowing more information any "advice" would be wild guesses, as opposed to the educated guesses you get when you give more information.

Neat, if you quote a censored word it shows you the actual word! I learned something new today!

• MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Someone has a bad attitude. Damn.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    MalineVD wrote: »
    Someone has a bad attitude. Damn.

Either that or they don't want awesome advice.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

I never saw anyone attack you...
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Even if you don't really want awesome MFP advice, still no reason to be a whiny *kitten* about people who truly want to offer help. Ugh.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    MalineVD wrote: »
    Even if you don't really want awesome MFP advice, still no reason to be a whiny *kitten* about people who truly want to offer help. Ugh.

Exactly.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private so it's hard to have a look and maybe pick up on where the solution could be.

You sound fed up with the salads! Mix it up a bit? Have some other food that's more filling? Soups? Scrambled egg on toast? Whatever you like really.

Are you doing free cardio like jogging or cycling? Or are you at the gym? Either way, are you using the MFP exercise data? Or a Fitbit thing? Just thinking maybe you could be logging "half hour moderate effort jogging" and actually you're not pushing as fast and hard as someone else's version of "moderate".
    Also, with the lifting, is it time to increase your weights? Or do more reps? If you're at a gym, ask for advice there.

Other thing - the scale isn't playing game but how are your measurements in inches doing? Or your body fat %?

Also, how long have you been at it? I assumed it was months but your post doesn't specify and maybe you just need to keep at it longer term. But I'm just guessing at that.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to be helpful please get off of my post... now.

Already??
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I'm staying tune for the mean people thread. Also where did OP mention weighing her food?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I'm staying tune for the mean people thread. Also where did OP mention weighing her food?

She said she weighed her salads, I think. I am not sure if she meant she was weighing her other food.
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well that went left really quick.
    OP How can anyone help if you are so vague on your answers. It seems like you are new here so please note this for future reference. Members are asking questions to help you figure out whats going on, not to pry or be nosy.