how often do you track your weight on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Daily.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Every 2 weeks.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but record it weekly
  • calliegirl73
    calliegirl73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but only log it in when i have lost weight.
  • tiffany82manross
    tiffany82manross Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but record it weekly

Same. I log on Wednesdays.
  • dwolfe1985
    dwolfe1985 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself twice weekly but put Sunday's in MFP.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and only log losses
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh daily, got obsessed, threw out my scales. Started weighing once a week on a local scale so I got consistency. Now I forget and just weigh when I can be bothered to go without breakfast for half an hour while I walk to the store with the scale. Ha ha ha! I can tell from my body and my clothes that I'm still losing so not massively worried at present.
  • tiffany82manross
    tiffany82manross Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    I used to weigh daily, got obsessed, threw out my scales. Started weighing once a week on a local scale so I got consistency. Now I forget and just weigh when I can be bothered to go without breakfast for half an hour while I walk to the store with the scale. Ha ha ha! I can tell from my body and my clothes that I'm still losing so not massively worried at present.

That's what my nutritionist says.
  • laropmet
    laropmet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I way every day before my shower. Sometimes I do go up a little bit but it makes me more aware of what I'm eating through the day. I do log my weight everday but I've noticed that MFP only posts the losses to my feed.
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday right when I wake up, and I log every time on MFP. I like to see the trends and it keeps me motivated. Not for everyone though.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,729 Member
    Options
    Every morning after using the bathroom and before eating or drinking.

The Aria automatically forwards the numbers to MFP and www.trendweight.com and www.weightgrapher.com

If I get concerned that my numbers aren't moving like they should, I check out my weight loss curve using the two site.

I've been shocked to discover that I've actually forgotten to weight myself on several occasions.
    Only a couple were deliberate choices because I had already eaten something or was too late for an appointment.
  • mrsvinisky
    mrsvinisky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weekly.
  • wwill10
    wwill10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Every Monday before breakfast and getting ready for the day
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but only log when there's been a change of 2lbs or more from my last weight I put in here.
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from twice a week to twice a month. I try not to log more than once a week.
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I weigh every couple of days, but only record the number on Mondays mornings.

Ditto

• miche173
    miche173 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I weigh and log daily. The trend is downward, so the up blips don't really bother me. I seem to have very little body awareness, so this helps keep me informed.
  • ericrathbun
    ericrathbun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Once a week...Monday morning when I get out of the shower