Restarters

Options

Replies

• dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We had lasagna at work today and salad. I had salad with some Italian dressing and NS Chicken Parmesan.
  • rosesense1
    rosesense1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good job, Andrea

weight.png
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    That's great Andrea. And Rose, how did you get your ticker to show up? I thought I had it but I can't see it.
  • kayyield
    Options
    Ken, how are putting those pictures in your posts? :)
  • fre52
    fre52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ken. I found you!! I signed up years ago under bolero5 and when I tried to change to my NS user name, it was already taken. So this is my MFP name! But I'm still Ro!!
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi I'm glad I found this group I'm restarting again today, going to log every calorie even if I'm not perfect just got to be accountable
  • KenSD
    KenSD Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey RO....glad you found us......:)
  • KenSD
    Options
    hi I'm glad I found this group I'm restarting again today, going to log every calorie even if I'm not perfect just got to be accountable

Welcome....I am far from perfect..being on the road a lot...BUT Ive bent and twisted the program and made it work for me.....Ken
  • KenSD
    Options
    kayyield wrote: »
    That's great Andrea. And Rose, how did you get your ticker to show up? I thought I had it but I can't see it.

right over top of the text box you see that line of dodads? the pic of the letter with the corner folded over put ypur mouse over it and it says....insert image...

• KenSD
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We had lasagna at work today and salad. I had salad with some Italian dressing and NS Chicken Parmesan.

fmwwmuuptpvj.jpg
  • KenSD
    edited April 2015
    Options
    be very careful..can not find a way to delete a post once made....hmmmm

• kayyield
    Options
    Ken, I think you can only delete or edit your post for 1 hour after you post it. I had to edit one of mine because I can't spell. In the upper right of a recent post, a little gear shows up if you hover there. It gives you options and says for one hour.
  • slimbuilder
    slimbuilder Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I read that somewhere.
  • KenSD
    Options
    I was within the hour...was no way to take the post out..I could just edit what was wrong with it...and replace the text.....AND it only allows posting an image ONCE from what I can see....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    How can I bookmark this thread so I don't lose it?
    There's a "star" near the top right of the page (beside a bell and gear). Click on it and it will bookmark it for you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• kayyield
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    How can I bookmark this thread so I don't lose it?
    There's a "star" near the top right of the page (beside a bell and gear). Click on it and it will bookmark it for you.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Thanks I figured it out!
  • kayyield
    Options
    KenSD wrote: »
    I was within the hour...was no way to take the post out..I could just edit what was wrong with it...and replace the text.....AND it only allows posting an image ONCE from what I can see....

And no signatures. I can't figure out how to get my ticker to show up in my posts. Would that count as my one picture per post?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    debbisebbi wrote: »
    Have you created a group or is this a forum thread? I think you're supposed to create a group to have all the threads under the group name.
    Not necessary. The main purpose of a group would be to discuss information only pertaining to them (such as religion or politics).

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • rosesense1
    rosesense1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, ninerbuff (is that Mark?) lol. How do we get the ticker to show each time without copying/pasting in each post?

weight.png
  • kayyield
    Options
    rosesense1 wrote: »
    Hey, ninerbuff (is that Mark?) lol. How do we get the ticker to show each time without copying/pasting in each post?

weight.png
    Yes! I would like to know that too. I checked the box that said to allow it in my posts.