Embarrassing..but 50lbs gone (with pics)

Options

Replies

• cateyes09
    cateyes09 Posts: 18
    Options
    that IS AMAZING! you MUST BE WORKING VERY HARD TO HAVE COME THIS FAR! good LUCK TO YOU!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats, you have nothing to be embarrassing about,, your success is great, work it girl!!!!
  • sheilarae72
    Options
    It is a huge inspiration! keep up the good work you are looking great!
  • LILFIX27
    LILFIX27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's a BIG difference. You should feel proud, and none of us are proud of our before pictures,,, wait, I am still trying to get enough off to show a before picture. lol.. congratulations.
  • sweet1ness
    sweet1ness Posts: 10
    Options
    i see a big difference..wtg!!! keep it up :)
  • PeachyNess
    PeachyNess Posts: 6
    Options
    Yis gurl! You look awesome!
    Think about how far you've come, never how far you have to go - Great Job! Keep it up!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Great job! Keep up the hard work....you're doing great!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and what great progress! You should be proud of every pound you lose. And remember every pound gets you closer to your goal and closer to being off your meds. You are motivating all of us with your story. WAY TO GO!! Keep it up.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference - but mostly, what I'm noticing is how healthy your skin looks in the after pic - you can see a nice glow, where in the before pic you looked pasty and unhealthy! Your face has such a nice color to it, and the sweatshirt is a great color on you!!! Congrats!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Good job and good luck keeping going!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Instead of being embarrassed you should be very proud.
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • ambahyo
    ambahyo Posts: 5
    Options
    There is nothing to be embarrassed about! We are all doing this for the same reason, and we are all here to support each other! You are doing a great job!
  • msmonique0919
    msmonique0919 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look great! It is TOTALLY noticeable!
  • LaniBaby88
    LaniBaby88 Posts: 12
    Options
    You can totally tell! I notice it on ur face and torso! You look really good, keep it up!! :)
  • MIZZSOLO2012
    Options
    You look great....GURRRL!!!!Take the credit,,you look GOOD!
  • maxet013
    maxet013 Posts: 5
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed,keep up the good work...great job!!:drinker:
  • Sasanna
    Sasanna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!!!! But i know how you feel! My friends noticed my weight loss right away/ but my co workers didnt start to notice untill i lost 50 lbs! Thats just part of being more than 100lbs overweight. We loose it faster at first too .....those thinner people have to work twice as hard to loose 1/2 as much.....but we will be there soon enough!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!