Lost 37 lbs

Options
Bassma2015
Bassma2015 Posts: 13 Member
All i did was log my food and water , the rest came natural ; i found myself eager to eat healthy foods and kick junk food out of my life . I used to be 257 lbs , now 219, still big but a lot healthier .

Replies

• hannah_godsmark
    hannah_godsmark Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great, that's a huge achievement, :) well done! How long has it taken you?Are you going for the 200 now or are you settled there?
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did you excersise as well?
  • Bassma2015
    Options
    That's great, that's a huge achievement, :) well done! How long has it taken you?Are you going for the 200 now or are you settled there?
    I'm going for 154 lbs

• Bassma2015
    Options
    kayfaei wrote: »
    Congrats! Did you excersise as well?
    No , i had zero time for that because i study architecture in college and it's basically HELL !
    I'm going to though ; 20 minutes a day .i use 8fit app ; can't give an opinion yet but it seems useful.

• Bassma2015
    Options
    Thanks ! It took me 6 months.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!