Your Little Successes This Week ...

Options

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Bought a nice dress in 2013, a nice little black leather dress. Never fit me. Today for the first time, it fit me. Hard a hard time getting it would off because the zip stuck but managed to unstick it. Three months ago in the doctors surgery I weighed 95 kg(209 lb+), was angry, frustrated and upset at myself. Lost a little weight on my own and got to 91 kg (200 lb+). Met with my consultant and now today weigh 82.3kg (181 lb+). Total loss so far 12.7 kg (27 lb +). BMI is now 31.5. No more obese me now I'm just overweight.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I didn't late night snack at all this week. Started IF and it is really making a difference!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I cut my toenails cross legged for the first time in about 20 years :)
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    This might not seem like a success, but for me it actually is. A coworker gave me a fun size snickers today and I ate it! I sat there and stared at it for about 10 minutes, thinking about giving it away like I normally would with sweets, as it made me hungrier and hungrier just having it in my presence.
    I have a pretty unhealthy relationship with food and for a long time I've basically cut out all sweets and desserts (other than fruit and yogurt, maybe some granola now and again). I have convinced myself that I can't control myself around sweets, so I just avoid them at all costs... All the while knowing in my mind I don't want to go the rest of my life without ever having Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Dazs again.
    Just reading what everyone has to say on the forums, and how a lot of people treat themselves often as long as it fits in their calorie allotment, that really made me think that maybe I can just have a small portion of something I love and it won't kill me or ruin everything I've worked so hard for!
    So yep, I ate the snickers! And I enjoyed it!
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am currently wearing my size 4 jeans I haven't been able to fit past my butt in about 6 months!
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My partner ate a huge chip butty in front of me, even offered my a chip and I had no interest! I was just enjoying the sunshine :)
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm down another pound this week!
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I started c25k this week, and even though I've always secretly loathed running, I'm starting to find myself looking forward to it! :-)

@onehappypickle Me too! It's a weird feeling lol.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    pre-logged, weighed, and brought my lunch to work every single day
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I started using a Fitbit on Tuesday and blew all of my coworkers out of the water in the workday challenge. Even the fit, athletic and in shape and much younger girl who is very active is finding it difficult to keep up with me. And I am down another half pound since Monday. D
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Weight training 3 days this week, managed to increase the load. Substituted elliptical for treadmill for the intervals today and my knee does not want to take me out and shoot me.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Last month I bought two pairs of size 14 jeans and have been too afraid to try them on. I wore them both this week.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Worked out all five days of the workweek, bought a swimsuit and didn't worry too much about it (who's signed up for summer water aerobics and has two thumbs? THIS GAL), have logged every single thing I ate or drank even when it put me way over my goal, replaced my food scale and have used it religiously since it arrived, planned a 5K with a couple friends for tomorrow.

If I eat nothing but what I've pre-logged for today and tomorrow and don't work out, I'll be 297 calories over my goal for the week, which means my deficit will still be large enough to lose a little more than a pound. (Doing the 5K will actually put me spang on target to lose 1.5 pounds.) I don't expect to actually see that loss on the scale given that I've just started lifting, but hot damn, I'll take it by the numbers anyway!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    This thread made me smile a LOT!- thanks guys :smiley:
  • sandryc79
    sandryc79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten my bra to the last clasp today. I realized all week it was sliding up because it is now loose.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I got outside today anyway, despite the fact that the weather was crap and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wore a pair of size 12 jeans to work today.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Almost repped 225 lbs 4x8, came up with 8,8,7,7. Regardless, since the year plus I've gotten back into the gym and since re-starting barbell work, I've added +135 lbs to my bench since last April.
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My weight loss surgeon told me he was excited when he saw my weight written down in the chart. :)
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Chaperoned a sleepover field trip where there was pizza, ice cream, sodas, and all sorts of goodies. Thought ahead and packed myself a solid lunch and dinner the night before and stuck with it.